Supercarrie, a question for you!

bsnyder

DIS Veteran
I saw on browneyes thread about teachers that you just got back from Yale. Did you do a summer program there?

Yes, I did a program there called Exploration, or Explo. It is a program for high school students where you take classes, along with many other activities offered through the program - they aren't actual college classes though, just classes taught by the college aged staff. But you live on the Old Campus in the dorms, where the Yale freshman live, and it is supposed to be a taste of college life. The website for it is www.explo.org. If you have any questions, let me know. Or ask AFgirl325 (Katie) - she did the program as well this summer. :)

I am hoping that next summer I get to take something a little more challenging, if I do a summer program. This one was fun, but more like summer camp, really, than a chance to take classes and learn about subjects that interest you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter