Sunshine Seasons: Have You Ate There?

We LOVE Sunshine Seasons.:lovestruc
The sandwiches are fabulous (yummy fresh bread).
I had THE BEST salad ever there in June. Roasted sweet yellow & red beets on baby greens with goat cheese and candied walnuts with a vinagrette dressing. It was the perfect lunch.
DH had the roasted vegetable sandwich and loved it..warm yummy grilled veggies with spicy mustard on fresh bread.
Our kids love the salami/ham sandwiches and the roasted chicken meals.
If you are on the dining plan you can pick your dessert from the bakery counter. They have the most beautiful and tasty dessert choices!

The one thing we didn't like is the Asian station. DH tried 2 different meals there and did not care for them. ( and he will eat anything:rolleyes:)

We love Sunshine Seasons, it's our favorite counter service spot on property! We usually get the sandwiches (turkey & muenster) and peanut butter chocolate cake. Everything looks so good though...amazing variety and all freshly made. We eat here at least twice per trip.

We loved Sunshine Seasons so much we ate there three times on our last trip. We got the Asain fod each time. The desserts were great. I would definitely recommend it.

I love this place, but have never eaten a complete meal there. I really love their soups. Last year I had the Black Bean Soup, which was out of this world. Every time I go there, I have a bowl of soup and one of their chocolate brownies.

Corinna

I ate there once in 2005 and don't remember much but it gets such great reviews on here and i'm hoping to fit it in this trip :)

Love the salads, the soups are ok, the veggie cuban is amazing! Dh likes the Asian section too

Our family likes it there. They have great sandwiches and desserts. We have eaten many things here and the only thing we would not get again would be the sweet and sour chicken.

Had the chicken with caesar salad as my side and strawberry shortcake for desert. Me and my 22 year old DD shared and there was plenty for both of us. We always eat here and usually share a counter service. That way we can try twice as many on the DDP.

I was watching TV last night and there was a show on amusement park food. Featured for disney was Sunshine Seasons. What is the food like? Did you like the food? It looked good on TV. I did not know about this place.
Thanks for any info.

All the food we had was really good. The bkfst plates are the same as most resort food courts, but there's a better selection of pastries. For lunch we've had a grilled salmon plate (nicely herbed and good sauce for dipping), and a rotisserie chicken plate. Both were excellent and filling, with tasty sides as well!

The Tv show stated that the food is fresh and some of it is grown at Disney; salad greens. I like that Idea after hot dogs and burgers.

Yes, I think they tell you on the Living with the Land ride that the hydroponic veggies are served in the resorts and parks, so you know they're FRESH!

The strawberry shortcake looks delicious. Has anyone tried it?

AWESOME strawberry shortcake. Sweet and berry-licious!! And I'd call it Tall-cake, it's HUGE! :goodvibes

I love this place- I get the grilled chicken ceaser salad and the strawberry shortcake for dessert-- YUM! My fiance usually gets the asian food- and I help him finish it..lol

We ate ther in June and it was very good. I had the turkey and muenster on foccacia, it was huge and yummy. I was not planning on eating here but the kids were hungry so we tired it. I will go again

love Sunshine Seasons - so much variety (not the burger/nuggets!) and wonderful desserts.

It IS very busy, and noisy in there...but the food is worth it!

Click on my May 2009 review below, two separate reviews for Sunshine Seasons (with pictures) Page 3, post #45 and Page 8, post #106

I've always meant to eat there but I always seem to be in WS when I get hungry. I do remember eating there when I was 6 or so, those hot air balloons stayed with me.

I am so happy that this question was asked....I have been wanting to ask it about SunShine Seasons as well.

I can't wait to try it....everything sounds WONDERFUL:tongue:

The food is very good, the noise is very bad! :rotfl:

It's best to go at slightly "off" times................early/late lunch or early dinner times. :thumbsup2

The strawberry shortcake looks delicious. Has anyone tried it?

I tried it about a month ago. I thought it was OK but it looked better than it tasted. Most of the strawberries in it weren't anywhere near ripe, they were more white than red. If the strawberries had been better it would've been wonderful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter