Summer Weight Loss Challenge~~Updated 6/26AM~~WE LOST 271.6LBS!!!!!!

Hello All! :sunny:

I would like to join this challenge too! I'm going to try for 20 pounds.
Thanks!

Count me in too! I'll make this my first goal of many.

Ok, I want to join. Saddly bathing suit season is upon us here lol, it was 87 degrees yesterday, only 78 today, but 88 tomorrow :rolleyes: . I just need to trim those pounds in the rear a bit more before exposing myself lol :rotfl: . Please put me down for 8, I know it's not much, but I'm close to goal and I must stay at a healthy weight. Weigh in for me will be on Fridays (I don't want to weight in immediately after a weekend :) ) Good Luck everyone! :cheer2: Onward and Downward :cheer2: !!!

Kelly

Loves clippies and smilies, what can I say, Mom to young girls :wizard:

I'm in! I failed at the Easter Challenge, but I'm determined to succeed with this one!

OH, I am so glad there are more people joining... :welcome: lovethattink, summersfam4, LBAK, and goofy4WDW59. I WISH you guys the best of luck!!

lovethattink & LBAK, I just need a goal of how many pounds you want to lose by summer.

I am sorry to report that I stayed exactly the same this week, I guess that is a good thing because I didn't do to well with Easter, but I did log in 23 miles of walking, so hopefully next week it will show on the scale...wasn't how I wanted to start the challenge, but that is still OK cause I will just work my butt of this week.

CONGRATS to Hrj01 & Hockeychic on their losses this week...keep up the good work.

Good luck to everyone else this week...WE CAN DO IT!!!!! :thumbsup2

disneyfanz04-Put me down for 20 as my goal please. I think that should be attainable. Thanks!

LBAK said:
disneyfanz04-Put me down for 20 as my goal please. I think that should be attainable. Thanks!

Got it!!! GOod Luck...YOU CAN DO IT!!!! :thumbsup2

Since I am restricted on activity, I would like to join the challenge and shoot for 10 lbs. I need to get motivated and stop eating the junk. I will wiehg in tomorrow and use that as my starting weight.

Thanks for doing this. I have tried the exercise challenges but have not tried the weight loss ones.

ok, i'm more or less reporting on the losing for the end of june but disneyfanz is right the dates are nearly the same. i'm leaving for vacatio June 23 and I want to be 10 lbs thinner when i go. I actually started last monday so i'll go by that as my start point, ok? that was a real fluffy weight the day after Easter but i'll take the easy 1-2 lbs loss at the beginning as means to motivate! love the clippie btw!

:wave2: ohMom & NYcpa!!! Glad you decided to join us losers. :teeth:

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Hi! I want to join this challange -I'm taking some good advice I was recentally given :cool1: Since we will be on vacation for 10 days -May 5-14 and most of it a WDW- I don't know if I can do 20 but I will seriously try!

slyjly said:
Hi! I want to join this challange -I'm taking some good advice I was recentally given :cool1: Since we will be on vacation for 10 days -May 5-14 and most of it a WDW- I don't know if I can do 20 but I will seriously try!

:welcome: I am so glad you decided to join...I hope you have as much fun as I do with these challenges. You do not have to set a 20lb goal for yourself, it can be anything that you are comfortable with. There are people shooting for 8, 10, 15lbs...so you choose what you think you can do. I mean hey if you want to shoot for 20lbs, then go for it!!!

Also, I will be in WDW from May5th-7th. We are having a DIS meet at EOS on Saturday May 6th, if you can stop by that would be cool!!! I think it is at 4:30. Anyway, have a great time, and don't fforget to post your progress on here!!! :goodvibes

Can I still join??

I started 1 week ago and lost 5 lbs already! :yay:

My goal is 20 lbs down by summer!!
35 by the end of summer!!!!!!!!

I love the clippie! I don't weigh in until Tuesday, but I am excited about this challenge! Congratulations to all of you who have already been "LOSERS"! :thumbsup2

I'd like to join. I'd like to lose 15 pounds by June 21. :banana: :wizard:

:wave2: another tag a long here ................. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

We're going to Indiana in 30 days; my 45th B/D is in 90 days, I really do need to lose 49.5 lbs by the end of the summer to fit in my sexy cocktail dress for our 20th Wedding Anniversary Trip to WL in Nov. 06. :banana:

So do have room for one more to join in? :yay: :bounce:

I can do some cheering too ! ! ! :cheer2: :cheer2:

jean

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter