Summer Weight Loss Challenge~~Updated 6/26AM~~WE LOST 271.6LBS!!!!!!

disneyfanz04

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team Captain<br>
There are nine weeks until summer :sunny: , and we know what that means...bathing suits :scared1: !!! I was wondering if anyone wanted to join me for a summer weight loss challenge...I know for me, these challenges are very motivating, so I thought maybe I would try to head one.

Summer is June 21st, so that will be the end of our challenge.

You can weigh in whatever day you normally would, and I will keep everyone's totals updated.

Here is how I will keep track of weight loss...

.1-2.5lbs = dark orchid
2.6-5lbs = magenta
5.1-7.5lbs = yellow
7.6-10lbs = dark orange
10.1-12.5lbs = deep sky blue
12.6-15lbs = red
15.1-17.5 = yellow green
17.6-20lbs = plum
over 20lbs = teal
Those Reaching GOAL = lime

Anyway, I would like to lose 20lbs before the first day of summer...

Who would like to join???

Here is a clippie I came up with...replace the { }'s with [ ]'s

th_minnietan.gif

{img}http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c145/disneyfanz04/th_minnietan.gif{/img}

***CONGRATS TO StichIsOurHero FOR BEING THE FIRST TO MAKE GOAL!!! WEIGH TO GO!!!***

***CONGRATS TO UrsulasShadow FOR MAKING GOAL!!! WEIGH TO GO!!!***
***CONGRATS TO aka-mad4themouse FOR MAKING GOAL!!! WEIGH TO GO!!!***

----------------------------------------------------
SUMMER WEIGHT LOSE CHALLENGE

aka-mad4themouse 10.4/10.....MADE GOAL!!!:woohoo: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :woohoo:
Binkyboots 0/21
Bnhasak 4/15.....11 to go!!!
canwegosoon 0/25
catherine 0/20
chelle3807 7.5/10.....2.5 to go!!!
Conservative Hippie 0/7
curiouser 6.5/12.....5.5 to go!!!
daisy_77 5/25.....20 to go!!!
Dbal 3/15.....12 to go!!!
ddavis860 1/10.....9 to go
disDee 9/16.....5 to go!!!
dismikki 10.8/15.....4.2 to go!!!
Disneyfanz04 18/20.....2 to go!!!
Disneyjunkie 3.5/20.....16.5 to go!!!
Donac 8/10.....2 to go!!!
dopey4disney 1/10.....9 to go!!!
Dthogue 0/20
Eeyoregal 0/20
engagedatWDW 0/20
Enna 14.4/20.....5.6 to go!!!
escape 0/15
Fishbone† 0/7
goldcupmom 12.3/17.....4.7 to go!!!
goofy4wdw59 7/20.....13 to go!!!
Goofyfreak 7.2/20.....12.8 to go!!!
Hockeychic 4/20.....16 to go!!!
Hrj01 12/20.....8 to go!!!
Imhall2000 0/20
Jayna22 9.5/18.....10.5 to go!!!
Jlawall 5/10.....5 to go!!!
Kaylajr 5/15.....10 to go!!!
Kathyfp 0/15
keenercam 4.2/10.....5.8 to go!!!
LBAK 2/20.....18 to go!!!
lovethattink 0/??
Mermaid02 2/20.....18 to go!!!
Micmac 0/20
misslissa 6/18.....12 to go!!!
mom2boys 3.5/15.....11.5 to go!!!
MomOf2DisneyKids 5/20.....15 to go!!!
mrsschlep 1/15.....14 to go!!!
msblrobs 2/10.....8 to go!!!
NYcpa 0/10
ohMom 7/10.....3 to go!!!
OKWAnneMarie 6/10.....4 to go!!!
poppinspal 0/10
PrincessJen09 4/30.....26 to go!!!
RAMWDWFAN 0/20
Scrappinmom 0/20
Setzkitten 3/10.....7 to go!!!
slyjly 2/20.....18 to go!!!
staceyfe 3/10.....7 to go!!!
StitchIsOurHero 16/10......MADE GOAL!!! :woohoo: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :woohoo:
SueRS 3/10.....7 to go!!!
summersfam4 5/8.....3 to go!!!
tommygirl79 4.8/25
Tricia1972 8/15.....7 to go!!!
UrsulasShadow 16/14.....MADE GOAL!!!:woohoo: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :woohoo:
Villains_Rock 4/15.....11 to go!!!
wilderness gal 0/18
zuzu310 0/10

Me, me, me, please! I want to lose 10 pounds by summer. :thumbsup2

Hey! I'll shoot for 20 pounds by summer!!! I know we can do it if we put our best efforts forward! :)

I weigh in on Mondays so I'll post my updates then! :)
Tara

Hello, I am brand new!! to posting. I have been lurking on the disboards for a long time, but have never posted. But I would love to join your weightloss by summer challenge. I would like to lose 20 pounds by summer. Thanks, Michelle

Micmac said:
Hello, I am brand new!! to posting. I have been lurking on the disboards for a long time, but have never posted. But I would love to join your weightloss by summer challenge. I would like to lose 20 pounds by summer. Thanks, Michelle

Welcome to the boards, and the WISH!!! This couldn't be a better place to get some inspiration!!!

Good luck to all of us!!! WE CAN DO IT!!! :thumbsup2

I've been a member of the disboards since Nov. 2005 but have just decided to jump in and start participating. I started the W.I.S.H. program today and would love to join in the summer challenge. I have 50 lbs. to lose total but will love to have 20ish lbs off by summer!!!! Good Luck to everyone!!!!
I also want to find out how to put on a weight lose ticker on my replies. Can anyone help? :cheer2:

goofyfreak said:
I also want to find out how to put on a weight lose ticker on my replies. Can anyone help? Thanks!!!! :cheer2:

go to www.tickerfactory.com You can make up a ticker there...then come back to the disboards and click user CP at the top of the screen..there you click on edit signature and then copy and paste the http from tickerfactory in the space..that should work for you...if you need any other help let us know!! :)

BTW WELCOME to the DIS!!!!

I'm game. I'd like to lose 10 more pounds by summer.

I will join in too....... :cheer2:

I would love to lose 20ish as well....more would be better but I would be thrilled with 20. I have already lost 20 since Jan 1st so another 20 by the end of june would be great.....then I still have 20 to go....but 1 pound at a time.

Good luck everyone....

Are you going to have a official weight in day??

Kim

I'm in! These challenges really help keep me motivated! We go on vacation on June 1st, so that's what I'm going to count as my "summer" day--I'd like to lose another 10 pounds by then, and everything else until the real summer starts will be gravy (or some other non-food related thing! :lmao: )

Thanks for starting this challenge! :thumbsup2 I can't wait to see the clippie for this one--I'm such a dork, I love the clippies! :rolleyes:

I'm in on this one! I'm going to shoot for 18 pounds. I don't think that is unreasonable.
Thanks!
jana

I'm in!! I think this is a great challenge, thanks for starting it. I'm going to aim for 10 lbs by summer, hopefully it will be more like 15 though! Good luck everyone.

Thank you for the help with the ticker!! I hope it works. I guess I'll find out in just a minute. They really have some cute ones.
Are we going to do a weigh-in with each other to keep inspiring others? I'm very excited to be inspired and encouraged by all you disney freaks!!!!!
Good Luck!! :cheer2:

I guess my ticker didn't work. Don't know what I did wrong. Can anyone help?

Well I didnt make my easter challenge..but I'm ready to give it a try for the summer challenge.....what is the finish date anyway..june ???

I will shoot for 15 lbs.

:hippie:

Hello All :wave:

We leave for our WDW vacation on June 5th and I would Love to lose more weight by then. I am waiting until the last minute to go and buy myself new "smaller sizes" of summer clothes and the dreaded "bathing suit". :rolleyes: I am in the lose 5 for April challenge and I have not weighed yet since I signed up. The day I had signed up I had lost 7 pounds but did not want to count those pounds on that. I can already get into 2 sizes smaller in shirts that I have tried on at home. :cheer2: I am so happy about that.

I will shoot for losing 20 pounds by the time we leave for vacation on June 5th. That might be a stretch but with all your support I know I can do it!! :woohoo:

I will be weighing tomorrow morning when i work out at the gym. I normally weigh in on Tuesdays but I had a massive migraine yesterday and was very sick again today. I did manage to get out and walk 5 miles tonight with my daughter. :yay:

You all are amazing and keep me motivated. Thanks for being so supportive of everyone. :love:

I would love to lose 10 pounds for summer!!! :cool1:

3.2/10 lbs.

I'm in. :cheer2:

My son and I are going to WDW this June.

I hope to lose at least 20 pounds by June 28.

I need to lose much more than 20 pounds, but I'll work with that for now.

Count me in. I am hoping to lose 15 pounds. I am on steroids currently so I am not sure how realistic this is, but I am to start reducing the dose soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter