Summer Weight Loss Challenge~~Updated 6/26AM~~WE LOST 271.6LBS!!!!!!

okay I'm in

how about 15lbs as a goal?

Hopefully i will go over that but i will be happy with 15

disneyfanz04 said:
If anyone can do a clippie for it, that would be great, I am so computer illiterate it is not even funny!! Maybe Minnie Mouse in a bathing suit or something???

ANYONE?????

goofyfreak said:
Thank you for the help with the ticker!! I hope it works. I guess I'll find out in just a minute. They really have some cute ones.
Are we going to do a weigh-in with each other to keep inspiring others? I'm very excited to be inspired and encouraged by all you disney freaks!!!!!
Good Luck!! :cheer2:

Try putting {img} {/img} but replace the { } 's with [ ] 's around the http code

disneyfanz04 said:
Try putting {img} {/img} but replace the { } 's with [ ] 's around the http code
I still don't think my ticker is working. Guess I need some more practice at this stuff.

I will shoot for 10. I am hoping for more like 15.

I weighed in today and lost 3 pounds!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

That is a wonderful way to start my summer challenge 3/20 :yay: :cheer2:

I love these challanges!! I will shoot for 15 pounds.

hrj01 said:
I weighed in today and lost 3 pounds!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

That is a wonderful way to start my summer challenge 3/20 :yay: :cheer2:

WEIGH to go!!!!! Congrats on the loss, and keep up the great work!!!! :banana:

kaylajr said:
What day is check in day???

Kayla....you can check in any day...my weigh in day at WW is Saturday, so I will post any loss then, but whatever day you normally weigh in is perfect. Good Luck!!

Can I join too? I so need some motivation for my weightloss! I got a great start in January...and have totally fizzled out....I'm in for 20!!!

I would love to join you guys. I'm going to shoot for 15. I will weigh in on Mon. Thanks. :)

dbal said:
I would love to join you guys. I'm going to shoot for 15. I will weigh in on Mon. Thanks. :)
WElcome and thanks for joining...

if you want to get your ticker to work you have to replace the { }'s with [ ]'s.

Gook Luck to all the newcomers!!!

First of all I wanted to WISH everyone the best of luck with this challenge...I am so glad everyone wanted to join me, I was afraid no one would join because I am new at this whole starting a challenge thingy, but this is turning out better than I thought...

Anyway, everyone keep up the great work, and if there is anyone lurking who would like to join please we would love to have you!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter