Summer Weight Loss Challenge~~Updated 6/26AM~~WE LOST 271.6LBS!!!!!!

Hi, I would like to sign up for this challenge, too! I am shooting for 25 pounds...I hope that I can get there! Good luck to everyone! :teeth:

Love the clippie!!!!

I have 16 to go...!!!!! Lost a total of 4 this week.

Congrats to all losers and maintainers!!!!!!!!

Have a great day!!!

Kim

Is there room for 1 more? I'd like to lose 20, but I think a better goal for me would be 10. :thumbsup2

WOW, I never expected the turn-out to be so good!! I am so excited that so many people have decided to join me!!!!

:welcome: MomOf2DisneyKids, escape, wilderness gal, daisy_77, & ddavis860!!! I am glad you guys decided to come out of the woodwork and join us losers!!! :)

I just want to WISH everyone a good week, and keep posting loses and I will keep psoting updates.

OH yeah, widerness gal, how many pounds are you shooting for for the challenge???

:wave2: at least :tink: 18 lbs pixiedust: by June 21st ! ! !

Our DS is playing in a Honor's Chamber Band Concert in June & I'd like to get into some of my clothes :woohoo:

Thanks for letting me join in !

disneyfanz04.... I "LOVE" your Avatar (my kind of man)

I was going to WW meetings, but I'm doing WW e-tools, but my challenge to myself for the next 30 days is: 30 days cheat free on WW & to continue my exercise :yay: :banana: :yay: & :surfweb: journal, :surfweb: journal, and :surfweb: journal.

So, now I can have someone to be accountable to w/out going to the WW meetings. Gotta save that money for our Disney trip in Nov. 06 and that child of ours, and he anin't cheap :rotfl2: .

Thanks again ! !

:welcome: aboard DisDee!!! So glad you decided to join us!!

wilderness gal...Thanks about the avatar. I agree with you, journaling is so important, as is exercise, so let me get offline and go get on my elliptical before I don't feel like doing it!! :teeth:

Have a great week everyone!!! :thumbsup2

Hello All :wave:

I will weigh in on Tuesdays hopefully (that is my plan anyway). :thumbsup2
I just wanted to say I LOVE the clippie!!! :love:
Congrats to Wilderness gal on your 20th wedding anniversary. :cheer2:

You all are so supportive and GREAT on here. Thanks to everyone for cheering everyone on. It is nice to have people to keep you accountable and to give you the support you need. :cool1:

I hope you all have a GREAT week and keep losing and moving. :woohoo:

zuzu310 said:
Can I still join? I need to lose 10 lbs. by June 21st! Good luck to everyone!

:wave2: :welcome: to the challenge. It is never too late!!! :) Good luck reaching your goal!!! :thumbsup2

I definitely need some motivation and support. Put me down for 10 lbs by June 21. Thanks for starting this!!

:welcome: staceyfe!!! Good luck reaching your goal. Glad you decided to join us!!! :thumbsup2

Hi Everyone,

I know its Monday (YUCK!), but I'm trying to start off the week by thinking of some positive things to do.

How about we all try to add extra fruit to our diets this week? Good Luck!

OKWAnneMarie said:
Hi Everyone,

I know its Monday (YUCK!), but I'm trying to start off the week by thinking of some positive things to do.

How about we all try to add extra fruit to our diets this week? Good Luck!

Great Idea!!! I HATE fruit, but since starting WW I have added apples, grapes, and oranges to my diet. I usually just eat 5 servings of veggies a day, but this week I will try and go for 2 fruits and 3 veggies. Good luck to everyone.

Thanks for the clippie. It is great!!!

So far no weight loss. Yesterday was our Easter, so I think I undid everything I did this week. I had a BIG steak and apple cobbler. Well, thankfully Easter only comes twice a year for me. LOL!!

On to the next week. :thumbsup2

I did a weigh-in this morning and I've lost 3.5 lbs. since last week! Even better, my fancy-schmancy scale tells me that I drop my BF% by 3 percentage points!

I'm up for adding more fruits & veggies to my diet. I usually get 3 a day but I certainly need to up that amount. Any good sources of Vitamin K? I seem to be lacking it in my diet. I take a multivitamin everyday but it doesn't contain Vit. K.

aka-mad4themouse said:
I did a weigh-in this morning and I've lost 3.5 lbs. since last week! Even better, my fancy-schmancy scale tells me that I drop my BF% by 3 percentage points!

I'm up for adding more fruits & veggies to my diet. I usually get 3 a day but I certainly need to up that amount. Any good sources of Vitamin K? I seem to be lacking it in my diet. I take a multivitamin everyday but it doesn't contain Vit. K.

I believe spinach and broccoli are high in Vitamin K. Congrats on the weight loss.......tell me more about your fancy-schmancy scale, please?

It's a Tanita BF-681W. I bought it at Bed Bath & Beyond last week to inspire me. The old scale was over 20 years old and lied to me, so it had to go. It's programmable for up to 4 people and also has a "guest" function. You enter your height, gender, activity level and age. It stores those facts for each person.

When you step on the electrodes on the base, it weighs you and then calculates your % body fat based on electrical impedence (fat is harder for the current to flow thru than other tissue). The current used is very small (the thing runs on 4 AA batteries) and you don't feel it. The scale also calculates your Total Body Water and the number of daily calories necessary for you to maintain that weight. Any number of calories that you consume below that number (supposedly) will result in a loss of weight.

For me, it was worth the money spent (even without a coupon) to see those numbers changing in a downward mode. I hope that as I continue to exercise, my Body Fat % will continue to fall, even if I don't see a change in my weight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!