Summer Sun, Libations, and Yetis July 2019 (Updated September 30th)

Seeing the Voices of Liberty is one of my favorite things to do in World Showcase! They always put on a great show!

Cupcakes on the poly beach are also amazing, but the day old in your room trumps that which captain cook has to offer.

Man, I can't believe how much Epcot is changing. It's definitely weird to see the former location of Leave a Legacy so completely empty ... crazy.

I can't believe you didn't stay for Illuminations! HEA from Poly sounds nice, though. I like watching fireworks from inside MK, but it's also nice to get the resort view every once in a while just for a change of pace.

Man, I can't believe how much Epcot is changing. It's definitely weird to see the former location of Leave a Legacy so completely empty ... crazy.

I can't believe you didn't stay for Illuminations! HEA from Poly sounds nice, though. I like watching fireworks from inside MK, but it's also nice to get the resort view every once in a while just for a change of pace.
It is really weird with it being do empty.

Yeah it was definitely nice to see it from a different view.

Trash!

I ventured off to EMH at Hollywood Studios the next morning. I didn't get there early enough for Slinky Dog rope drop but I did have little waits for Aliens and Toy Story Mania thankfully.

IMG_5028.jpg

Forky has been added to Toy Story Land. Hence the title name.

IMG_5029.jpg

I rode Alien Swirling Saucers first. There was no wait at all and they had me go through the Fastpass line.

IMG_5030.jpg

IMG_5031.jpg

After that I moved over to Toy Story Mania. It was probably a 20 minute or so wait.

IMG_5034.jpg

I got best in vehicle. I want to know or at least watch someone get 500,000+ to know what they do because that was the best this month score.

IMG_5035.jpg

I then moved on over to Rockin Rollercoaster via single rider. I am a big fan of this coaster.

I am not much of a Jazz guy...

IMG_5038.jpg

Rock is more like it!

IMG_5039.jpg

IMG_5040.jpg

Don't worry my goal was to look bored in this photo.

IMG_5112.JPG

I went to Starbucks after this to grab something to drink and then ended up heading out. I had some fastpasses for Animal Kingdom!

Up Next: Lounge life!

I did end up with the orange slush though and that was really good.

IMG_4977.jpg
YUM! My favorite!!! Great trip report so far. :)

Rock N Rollercoaster isn’t a perfect coaster but I always have tons of fun on it! Plus who doesn’t love rocking out to Aerosmith!!!

Aw Forky is so cute! Still don't know what I think about the Bo Peep they have for character meets in TSL though.

Nice score on TSM! Love that ride. And RNR is one of my faves too - I didn't know they put your name on the posters while you are waiting in line!

I agree! I’d be open to a new band maybe but I think they would have to keep it in the rock genre.

I watched a history video on RNR and never knew that Disney asked my favorite band Kiss but they unfortunately demanded to much money. I find it interesting that they started building the attraction before finalizing a deal with a band.

Aw Forky is so cute! Still don't know what I think about the Bo Peep they have for character meets in TSL though.

Nice score on TSM! Love that ride. And RNR is one of my faves too - I didn't know they put your name on the posters while you are waiting in line!
I think Bo looks better in person.

Yeah that was part of the magicband stuff they started years ago now.

I watched a history video on RNR and never knew that Disney asked my favorite band Kiss but they unfortunately demanded to much money. I find it interesting that they started building the attraction before finalizing a deal with a band.
That is interesting but it seems easily interchangeable If they wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!