Suave 5 Full Size Freebie...Post pls.

It's A Happy Day

<font color=darkorchid>I am on a troll<br><font co
It seems like alot of us who registered and paid the 1.99 S&H for Suave are starting to get antsy and wonder where it is??? Someone has posted on another thread that it said 6-8 weeks so anyday now I'm guessing it will come. We have gotten charged for the item but it seems no one has recv'd one yet. I figured I would start this thread to see if someone could pls. post when they do indeed receive it so we can all be on the lookout for it.

No product here, but let's give it a bit more time. Sometimes this stuff takes weeks to show up. Maggie

Wow, I forgot all about my 5 free products. Just checked my last statement, and the $1.99 was charged to my credit card. Oh Suave, where are you?

When I ordered mine, it showed as a temporarily 1.99 charge. But never posted and went away. Has anyone actually paid the 1.99 on their card?

wdw_dine_junkie said:
When I ordered mine, it showed as a temporarily 1.99 charge. But never posted and went away. Has anyone actually paid the 1.99 on their card?

Same here. I wonder if the site took more than the 15,000 orders it was supposed to . . . .

EeyoreJMH said:
Same here. I wonder if the site took more than the 15,000 orders it was supposed to . . . .

True, that's a very good possibility. Oh well, if they come and I get charged, then great! If not, they'll be another offer some other time.

Glad to hear that people are finally getting them. I will keep an eye on the mailman. :)

This is the email I got today:

Hello:

Thank you for your recent participation in our Suave Internet promotion. Please
accept our apologies for the delay. You were part of the overwhelming and
enthusiastic response we received from our consumers and we sincerely
appreciate your support.

We are very sorry but after receiving your completed survey, our computer
system prevented us from making specific product selections for you. We want
to assure you that despite this situation, your personal information was
protected at all times. Your credit card was never charged. Your information,
including your credit card, is protected and secure and will not be used or
shared in the future.

The good news is that we will be sending you coupons that will allow you to
choose 5 of your favorite Suave products free of charge (at the manufacturer’s
suggested retail price) with our compliments.

Consumer goodwill is extremely important to us here at Suave and we apologize
for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused.

We hope you will enjoy these complimentary coupons and look forward to your
future participation in our promotions.

Sincerely,

Your friends at Suave

Now THATS what I call Customer Service - some other companies should take note!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter