Suave 5 Full Size Freebie...Post pls.

I received mine yesterday. I tried to use all five at Kmart and was told by some unintelligent manager that the coupon said one per person so I couldn't use them all. I told them to take them all off my order and please give me the coupons back. The coupon says one per purchase, meaning I can't use two coupons on one product. Each product is a purchase. If they wanted one per person, the coupon would say one per person. I wish companies would train their employees on coupons. It's so frustrating when the staff make up their own rules.

summerrluvv said:
I received mine yesterday. I tried to use all five at Kmart and was told by some unintelligent manager that the coupon said one per person so I couldn't use them all. I told them to take them all off my order and please give me the coupons back. The coupon says one per purchase, meaning I can't use two coupons on one product. Each product is a purchase. If they wanted one per person, the coupon would say one per person. I wish companies would train their employees on coupons. It's so frustrating when the staff make up their own rules.

Got mine yesterday. :teacher: Because I have a 25.00 kmart gift card that I bought from TE, I was going to use them(coupons) at kmart,too but I just change my mind. I will go to Walmart today. Kmart can keep their Suave products. All of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter