Stroller/wagon

Ricky P

Mouseketeer
Hello, Are stroller/wagons that are pushed like a stroller permitted. It is under the size requirement. The pull handle goes under the stroller. Thanks for your experiences!

Attachments

• 0938786A-4356-452B-B070-CACD8EB9F25F.jpeg
    0938786A-4356-452B-B070-CACD8EB9F25F.jpeg
    45 KB · Views: 0

Hi from the Stroller Insider! Usually, wagons are not permitted. Since it's under the size requirement, I think your wagon is good for most theme parks. But to your specific, the advice is to get it confirmed by a call.
Disney World rules regarding strollers are very clear, wagons and stroller wagons, regardless of size, are not permitted within their theme parks.

Hi from the Stroller Insider! Usually, wagons are not permitted. Since it's under the size requirement, I think your wagon is good for most theme parks. But to your specific, the advice is to get it confirmed by a call.
From Disney website ~

"Stroller wagons are also prohibited."

"Wagons are prohibited at any theme park, water park, or Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser. Wagons are prohibited at indoor venues at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex."

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/park-rules/

⬇️

A few weeks ago at Animal Kingdom a CM working in the parking lot told a family to take their wagon back to their car, that wagons are not permitted in park.

Last edited:
Who on Earth is the Stroller Insider?? Certainly not someone who works for Disney.

Wagons are not permitted in the pull or push style. If you see one, that person probably has a medical or other special consideration reason to have it there. Seeing them in the parks is actually rare, especially in comparison to the number of strollers. I would absolutely follow the rules and not risk it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter