Strange posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we all need to remember that there are people posting who may have english as a second language, or a limited education and therefore do not realise that their posts sound a little strange to others. A little compassion and disney magic wouldn't go astray here people. remember what the mods have said, if its offensive report it, otherwise live and let live....

Adrienne :wizard:

If you see posts that are harmless but troll-like, remember the important rule:

Do Not Feed the Trolls!!

bgirldeb said:
If you see posts that are harmless but troll-like, remember the important rule:

Do Not Feed the Trolls!!

But if you see someone who may be a predator and is posting their personal ads as weird as they are...report it!!!!

Adrienne said:
Maybe we all need to remember that there are people posting who may have english as a second language, or a limited education and therefore do not realise that their posts sound a little strange to others. A little compassion and disney magic wouldn't go astray here people. remember what the mods have said, if its offensive report it, otherwise live and let live....

The person in question is neither foreign nor mentally challenged. Deranged perhaps.

Adrienne said:

That is right we must remember the true Disney magic which is to be open-minded to the fact that we are ALL different. Each and everyone of us is different. What is wierd to one person may not be wierd to another person. For example some guys like to wear pink. I have even seen the shirts that say " tough guys wear pink " So maybe now it has become more accepted for guys to wear pink. Anyway I am a guy who just does not like to wear pink. Does this mean that I think guys who wear pink are wierd. No it does not why should I think they are wierd. In fact why should I think anyone is wierd just because their hobbies are not the same as mine.

We really need to understand that we are all different. Some people may be really different and so many people will act like they are wierd. But as long as people do not harm others why should it matter if they are really different ? It's okay for people to have hobbies that are different as long as it hurts no one. Anyways let's just try to be more open-minded to the fact that we are all different.

Hi gang,

Since this thread serves no useful/informative purpose, I am closing it. If you need to communicate to other DISers, please do so either via e-mail or PM. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter