Strange places pets sleep

Goofy girl!

Paisley%20box.jpg

Goofy girl!

Paisley%20box.jpg

Great pose! We have a box just like that up on top of some other boxes behind the sofa in the living room. It's been back there for years. It's lovingly called "The Throne" at our house, and the cats fight over who gets to sleep there.

Tiuku likes to sleep in the dirty laundry basket quite often. She just enjoys lying on top of people's clothes in general! One evening when I was going to take a shower, Tiuku had discovered a new basket to get comfy in - I can just wonder how she was able to get up there. :rotfl:

25a3wya.jpg

Once I was in the sauna and Alma followed me there and fell asleep shortly after. Since she has fur, I was a bit surprised how long she was sleeping there.

2vwxkp1.jpg

One of my cats HAS to sleep at the head of my bed, in between the two pillows and MUST SEE the rails. She won't walk on soft blankets, so I have to make sure they are flat, not fluffed up, and she waits till I clear a path for her to JUMP over any humps to the head of the bed. AND...if she sees the pillow isn't pushed aside, so she can see the rails, she'll stare at the area until I move the pillows. Once she can see the rails, she'll do her 3X around in a circle, until she planks her butt down. They can be so very particular! I love all the posts!

All the photos are adorable!! My cat generally sleeps on the back of the couch in the evenings, so not really a very strange place. She's also been known to sleep in the bathroom sink which I thought was an odd place until I saw the photos here of other cats doing the same thing. :) During the day her favorite spot is the glider rocker in the family room.

She also likes a small blanket that I have folded up and put in the back bathroom (where her litter box, food/water dishes are) as that is where I put her at night and not let her have the run of the house while we're sleeping. Occasionally she will sleep on the back of the toilet in that room, or up on the window ledge if its summer and the window is open.

I once had a pile of about 6 blankets piled in my computer chair, as they had been freshly laundered and I just hadn't put them away yet. I found her sleeping on top of them.

Over the years I have had quite a few pets and it never amazes me that they all have some odd quirks and sleeping places.

Barbossa likes to cram himself into small boxes

Chewbacca has some fun places like my shoulder and neck

My head

and my armpit

She also needs to sleep in bed and under the covers with us. The only problem is she will get out and then bang at the bed til we put her back in it. She is too small to get in on her own.

Phantom was a fun cat. We found her in bags

Baskets

And fish tanks

Even the microwave

Shamu liked roasting pans

And baskets

Simba

All of the cats have one favorite place and always have - my husband. Funny think he was never really a cat person before we got married

That's a lot of adorable fur! Love them all lined up on the bed. And love the boxes all lined up on the counter. Looks like they are recharging their own batteries there!

Our 3 would never sleep that close together. They all have different areas of the house staked out.

That's a lot of adorable fur! Love them all lined up on the bed. And love the boxes all lined up on the counter. Looks like they are recharging their own batteries there!

Our 3 would never sleep that close together. They all have different areas of the house staked out.
LOL...we call that counter area "Florida" because I have those lights on that give off heat. But I just realized there is an interloper among them....the all black cat is my sister's...he came for a visit with the girls that day! LOL!

That's funny. Our cats never would have been so chill with an interloper in the midst!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter