"STORMIN THE BEACH" BCV Owners- and GROUPIES WELCOME HOME !!

Good luck Dizgirl20, I signed up for the TSS email list and after being on it for over a year snagged a small BCV retail just a few minutes after it was posted!

Insanely wonderful pictures!!!

We own here, but have only stayed once... thinking it's time for another trip!!

I love all the pics. We own there also. We just got home from a beautiful 10 day there last Friday and seeing all the pics makes me miss it even more, but I still love looking at them and remembering all our magical moments there. Thanks for sharing.

I love all the pics. We own there also. We just got home from a beautiful 10 day there last Friday and seeing all the pics makes me miss it even more, but I still love looking at them and remembering all our magical moments there. Thanks for sharing.

We checked out the same day you did! Love BCV. We're at BLT now and enjoying it, too, but BCV has our hearts. :love:

Hey guys... had to join this group. We just got back from our very first stay at BCV and I am in :love: What more can you ask for than SAB and the 5 min walk to the International Gateway?!?! My favorite thing to do was to stroll back from Epcot to our Villa at night. The music, the water, the breeze, the smells... I don't know if I ever want to stay anywhere else!

We will probably look for a resale contract in the next few months. Wish me luck!

In 2006, DW and I booked a small trip just to an all-stars, and it was fine, but it just didn't feel like "home". To the point where we went to Epcot, and strolled by the BC and had dinner at Big River just to feel "at home".

Then in 2008, we did a split stay where we stayed at AKV for 2 days and don't get me wrong, BEAUTIFUL resort! But it wasn't our beloved BCV... ( not to mention it's biggest drawback is that it's so far from everything! )

We checked out the same day you did! Love BCV. We're at BLT now and enjoying it, too, but BCV has our hearts. :love:

We will be staying at BLT in November. That will be kind of an around the World trip. We have 1 night at BWV, 3 nights at BCV and 8 nights at BLT. It will be our first time staying at BLT. Like you, our hearts do belong to BCV.

Just got back from a great stay at AKV-Jambo with a night at BCV tacked on at the end. Bought an add-on at BCV while I was there and can't wait to get back for a longer visit!!!:woohoo:

Always had a fondness for Beach Club since that was where I spent my first WDW vacation.

Hi Everyone!

We just closed on our BCV resale yesterday! We found out on May 18 that we passed ROFR so I thought the closing was pretty good timing. This is the first time for us buying DVC and we could not even imagine having another resort as our home. We are very excited!

Was able to get in a 7 months! Jan 2-6. 4 nights before our Panama Canal cruise! Can't wait for SAB

A BIG :welcome: HOME to all of you who have just become owners. And congrats to all of you who will be able to visit at the 7 month mark.

I have been absent from this area of the board for a few weeks because I am over at the Disney Land board trying to read everything possible about The World of Color. My family and I will be leaving in one more day to go to Disney Land for 8 days ---- :banana: This will be our third year doing both parks in a single year --- my DH says it's the last time because I am killing his budget.

I am not worried -- I have a whole year to wear him down :rotfl:

Hi Everyone!

We just closed on our BCV resale yesterday! We found out on May 18 that we passed ROFR so I thought the closing was pretty good timing. This is the first time for us buying DVC and we could not even imagine having another resort as our home. We are very excited!

:cheer2::cheer2:CONGRATS AND WELCOME HOME:cheer2::cheer2:

Hi Everyone!

May I ask who you used as a resale agent? We are currently looking for a BCV contract. Thanks and Congrats! :wizard:

Was able to get in a 7 months! Jan 2-6. 4 nights before our Panama Canal cruise! Can't wait for SAB

We will be arriving when you are leaving. Our WL for Jan. 6 just came through. We will be staying Jan. 6-10th.

Also, I wanted to say that you will LOVE the Panama Canal cruise. DH, DD and I were on it EB in 2008. It was definitely the trip of a lifetime!

I haven't posted here yet, but we are BCV owners/lovers. We'll be arriving there on July 1st for 4 nights for the first 4th of July holiday spent at WDW with family and friends. DGC (3 of them) love SAB, but until this time, we've only stayed there with them in a very rainy May and a very cold November. This will be their first time in what I imagine will be very hot weather! Even our 4 year old DGD at the time, loved the tall pirate slide in the chill...so this should be GREAT!

Bobbi:goodvibes

May I ask who you used as a resale agent? We are currently looking for a BCV contract. Thanks and Congrats! :wizard:

We haven't added on for a few years, but when we did we used Jaki Apetz, who was *awesome*. I've heard great things about the timeshare store too.

I figured it was time that I joined this group. We are currently refinancing a property and once the loan comes through I plan to pick up a couple resale contracts, and one will be at the BCV. I already have the contract picked out and I'm just praying that it doesn't get snatched up before we get loan approval. Though I have stayed at the hotel before the Villas were built, I am looking forward to staying there for F&W in 2001!:woohoo:

41 more days until my trip Home :banana: So excited. We are going to be doing MNSSHP on Oct.12th. And I am so looking forward to the F&W Festival. This will be our first of many October trips. Finally have DH convinced that June and August are not where it's at :lmao:.

I was wondering does anyone have pictures of the Beach Club Lobby since it has been re-done? Have they recently done anything else ?

Turtle31, will you take more pics when you are there?? Love seeing every corner of the room etc. Would be awesome to see pics of your room, beach, SB, meals, anything to keep us excited about our upcoming trips!! And then we wil do the same!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter