Stop laughing at us! We are the losers still waiting for $1 hotels

Happy Monday!!

The Dr.'s office called me this morning and said they saw "something" attached to the outside of my cervix. They are not sure what it is. I told DH they can just take it all out I won't be needing it! Send me some pixie dust, this is getting a little nerve wracking for me.

Shmily, sounds like you had so much fun shopping. We have not done any shopping yet. She still has not even seen a Dr. and she is 14 weeks already! I guess we can't force her. She told DS she would go in April. Don't feel bad, I don't have any GS cookies either. I probably need some at this point.

Kat....take me with you!

Many hugs and pixie dust are on the way. :hug: pixiedust:

Happy Monday!!

The Dr.'s office called me this morning and said they saw "something" attached to the outside of my cervix. They are not sure what it is. I told DH they can just take it all out I won't be needing it! Send me some pixie dust, this is getting a little nerve wracking for me.

Shmily, sounds like you had so much fun shopping. We have not done any shopping yet. She still has not even seen a Dr. and she is 14 weeks already! I guess we can't force her. She told DS she would go in April. Don't feel bad, I don't have any GS cookies either. I probably need some at this point.

Kat....take me with you!

:hug:

Send me your address and you will have some...... :hug:

Morning All. It is getting to be a busy week. How is everyone else doing?

I post this on another board, but I was wondering if anyone here knew what the name of the restaurant near or on I-drive is that is similar to Chuck E. Cheese, but has bounce houses too.

Me again. Okay, I have the restaurant name..Monkey Joe's. Thanks anyway. But I do have another question.

I have a friend who moved away last year. She just had a baby and I want to send a gift, but I am not sure how much. Any sugestions to a reasonable price range. We were good friends while she lived here, but don't talk very much any more now that she has moved.

Good morning!! Well, it's almost noon, but I finally have a minute to get here. I think I would probably do about $25. You should be able to find something nice for that range and since you don't talk often, I think that would be good. If you talked like once a week or so, then I would say more.

I'm sure glad it's Wednesday!! I'm already looking for Friday!! I do have to share what I did yesterday though because I'm proud... I made homemade chicken and dumplings for dinner. Yep. That's it. I even rolled those bad boys out with my rolling pin. The taste was really good, but they were a little tough. :confused3 I will work on that part next time and maybe they will just get better!! I love dumplings!!! :lovestruc

Have a great day!!!

Hello Everyone !!

Angie I was also going to suggest $25, it seems like a good amount to me !

Schmily I absolutely love chicken & dumplings !! good for you on making them yourself, I would just head to Cracker Barrel :rotfl:

Last day before you leave town always breeds craziness at work. :headache:

I am almost done packing. The mister is holding up the process. :rolleyes:

Have a good weekend all!

I think I can see Friday right around the corner. Thank goodness.

$25 sounds like a good amount. Baby stuff is so fun to buy that I would probably end up going over anyways.

Kat, Have a wonderful weekend.

Stupid Pollen is killing me. :headache:

Have a great trip Kat!!

Angie, $25 seems like a fair price for the gift.

Kelli, feel better.

Good morning all!

Thanks all for the input. I was thinking that amount, but wasn't sure. I did go over a little, but baby stuff is fun to buy!

Pollen is crazy here too. I just keep taking allergy meds. Hope your feeling better soon.

Hey fellow Losers (and a few winners):lmao:
I thought I'd pop in and say hello. I've been busy planning changes to our trip to WDW next month. Thanks to the new spring discount code we are staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge! And I got my free Universal ticket today from the superbowl promotion. I'm so exicted.

I've spent the entire day today at this laptop. I'm having LMT flash-backs :rolleyes1 I just joined facebook and feel like I've wasted my entire day off. It's been fun to visit people pages from high school etc...

I'll have to tell the family that they have no dinner, clean laundry or dishes because I've had a migrane all day. Do U think that will work?

Hope everyone else is doing good. There are way too many pages for me to catch up on.

I sure do miss your U!!!

I think I would try the migraine thing. I usually get away from the computer right before DH comes home and run around cleaning up and folding laundry when he gets there. He thinks I'm looking sooo busy!! ;)

I want to go to WDW!!! I was as close as St Augustine last weekend!! I could have gone there with my eyes closed from that point!! AAAHHH!!!

I sure do miss your U!!!

I think I would try the migraine thing. I usually get away from the computer right before DH comes home and run around cleaning up and folding laundry when he gets there. He thinks I'm looking sooo busy!! ;)

I want to go to WDW!!! I was as close as St Augustine last weekend!! I could have gone there with my eyes closed from that point!! AAAHHH!!!

My DH was just at St. Augustine in January. He drove there from Jacksonville for dinner. They ended up at a fish place that had some pretty interesting items on the menu. He said I would love it there because of all the shops. Did you get yourself something nice?

I'll try the running around thing, wish me luck... I think I'll burn my clean cotton candle that will trick them all too. hehe

Where has everybody been? Things have been crazy here. I was sent to the oncologist and she has no idea what the mass in my cervix is. I am going in Monday for a hysterectomy.:scared1: I will be home from the hospital next Thursday so I will have nothing to do excet sit on my laptop. I am hoping LMT has another "contest". Maybe I would have a chance! I told DH I am going to spend my time planning a great vacation weather I can go on it or not.

Hugs to you Patty:hug: Do you have family that can wait on you while you recover so you can kick back, plan a dream vacation, and get better soon?! While your at it, plan a dream vacation for me too:cloud9:

Here is some pixie dust that everything goes well and your recovery is quick.:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter