Stop laughing at us! We are the losers still waiting for $1 hotels

My insurance covered everything but mine were pretty bad, I had the bulging clusters everywhere, so I guess it all depends on how bad yours are :confused3

The treatment yesterday didnt hurt at all !! I guess the left leg wasn't even half as bad as the right :banana:

Angie I hope your daughter made it to school today and is feeling better !

Glad to hear that it went well and didn't hurt at all! That was a really good surprise to not even need the Tylenol.:banana:

DD5 is still home today. TMI but she still doesn't have control of all her bodily functions yet! She did manage to drag herself off the couch yesterday and carve her sister's and father's names into the wood floor while I was making dinner.:scared1: It is a fairly new floor!

On a partially positive note, I talked to her teacher again and she told me that my DD is not the only one from class out all week because of this and so she isn't missing anything at school.

Has anyone heard from Christine and how the Princess Marathon went? Maybe she is not back home yet....:confused3

Glad to hear that it went well and didn't hurt at all! That was a really good surprise to not even need the Tylenol.:banana:

DD5 is still home today. TMI but she still doesn't have control of all her bodily functions yet! She did manage to drag herself off the couch yesterday and carve her sister's and father's names into the wood floor while I was making dinner.:scared1: It is a fairly new floor!

On a partially positive note, I talked to her teacher again and she told me that my DD is not the only one from class out all week because of this and so she isn't missing anything at school.

:scared1: YIKES!

Sorry to hear she is still not feeling well.

omg mine too ! and being that I exercise so much now I really notice how bad they are, the thing that finally got me to go was the constant restless leg syndrom, there were nights I just wanted to throw myself out a window :headache:

The treatment yesterday didnt hurt at all !! I guess the left leg wasn't even half as bad as the right :banana:

Angie I hope your daughter made it to school today and is feeling better !

Glad to hear your procedure went well.

I'm back!!! I had an awesome time. Special thanks to my Flexican friends for making the weather gods happy for my trip.

Anita, hope your legs are on the mend!! Glad you did not have much pain.

Angie, I hope your DD's teacher disinfects that classroom. Sounds like they have some pretty bad going around there. :(

I'm back!!! I had an awesome time. Special thanks to my Flexican friends for making the weather gods happy for my trip.

It took ALOT of dancing.

Glad to hear you had an awesome time! Does that mean I can stop dancing?

Angie, I hope your DD's teacher disinfects that classroom. Sounds like they have some pretty bad going around there. :(

I hope so. DD's pediatrician said that he has several patients in the hosp. with rotovirus right now and that they have been seeing a lot of it lately.

Good Morning !

OMG Angie :eek: I hope your DD is better today, poor kid !!

Welcome back Christine !! :banana:

Anyone have any fun plans this weekend ?

Good Morning !

OMG Angie :eek: I hope your DD is better today, poor kid !!

Welcome back Christine !! :banana:

Anyone have any fun plans this weekend ?

I'm making corned beef & cabbage tomorrow. We won't have the time on tuesday, so I'll make it tomorrow. Yum. Other than that, I have nothing planned, beside laundry.

We have cookies booths tonight and tomorrow. :headache:

I am so done with Cookies. :scared:

Welcome back. Glad the weather worked out for you.

Yeah! DD5 is back in school today:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: She seemed ready and I haven't received any calls from the school to pick her up!

I have a girls night out with friends tonight. Dinner and golf. It is here just in time and I am really looking forward to it.

Kelli, before you know it cookies will just be a bad memory....until next year that is. I can't remember if it is a brownie troop you have this year. Mine is mixed and I am excited to just have Daisies next year.

Darn it, Kelli! You just made me remember a box of cookies I stashed in my desk drawer! I bet I get into them before lunch! :mad:

Hi, everyone!! Glad everyone is doing well now!! Angie, I hate to hear about your floor, but I guess if you sell it, the owners will always know who had it before them! :confused3

DS19 came home from college yesterday for spring break. He had an eye exam this morning so cha-ching for me there!! Tomorrow, we are going to the outlet mall in St Augustine because DD is outgrowing her clothes and wants some baby clothes too and doesn't mind that being her b-day present!! :thumbsup2

Christine, tell us about your marathon when you get a chance. We can live vicariously through you!;)

Have a great weekend!!!

Yeah! DD5 is back in school today:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: She seemed ready and I haven't received any calls from the school to pick her up!

I have a girls night out with friends tonight. Dinner and golf. It is here just in time and I am really looking forward to it.

Kelli, before you know it cookies will just be a bad memory....until next year that is. I can't remember if it is a brownie troop you have this year. Mine is mixed and I am excited to just have Daisies next year.

Sounds like you have a very nice weekend planned. ENJOY IT

We are a Juniors Troop.

Darn it, Kelli! You just made me remember a box of cookies I stashed in my desk drawer! I bet I get into them before lunch! :mad:

You just ran a marathon you can afford to eat a box of cookies. I am tried of looking at CASES and CASES of cookies. 12 freakin boxes in each case.

BE GONE DARN COOKIES!

Glad to hear your DD is back in school and feeling better. :)

Have fun with girls night out! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter