I am interested in availability of the following:

Check-in = 8/27/2011
Check-out = 9/3/2011
Boardwalk Villas
Standard View Studio
Points used(from calculator) = 96
At $10/point = $960

Thank you!

We are planning to go oct. 13-17 2011 and need a one bedroom at any resort, possibly OKW or AKL.

Good Evening,
I've never rented DVC points before so I've got quite a few questions. My family and I want to go to Disney World for Christmas (12/18-12/23) and would LOVE to stay at the Animal Kingdom Villas. I know this costs 45 points and at your price ($10/point) it would cost us $450, correct? What if we wanted to stay at Polynesian? How do you figure points for non-DVC resorts? I'm sorry I've got so many questions. I do apologize. We are VERY interested in renting points.
Thanks again. I really do appreciate it!
Thanks,
Lauren

We have rented to one family, hope they have a great trip over Easter!:flower3:

We do still have points left we can rent. If we don't, we will use them for our NY Cruise. But if anyone else wants us to look into any points, we have up to 297 that we can rent out.

We cannot transfer these, as some are banked points. Sorry!

We prefer Paypal, as we feel it is safest for all parties involved.

Please know, that we have called for MANY people requesting points over Thanksgiving and Christmas, and there is little to no space left for consectutive nights over the holidays. People do cancel, but the options are sparse at this point.

Also, October weekends are pretty full right now, as there is much desire for DVC places for The Food and Wine Festival and MNSSHP...

It doesn't hurt to ask, please let me know if there is anything we can do!
Hello:

We are seeking to rent 128 points for OKW (1st preferred) or BCV (2nd preferred) for the week of 10/02/11 through 10/08/11. We've rented before and will accommodate any prepayment you want. The 128 points will be used to rent two studio units.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Hi,
We need a two bedroom, for one night - Friday, dec. 9th. We would take bwv, bcv, or blt. Let me know if this is possible.

Thanks!
Michelle

I am looking for AKV or OKW studio (69 or 77 points respectively) with the following info:
Check in: Dec 17
Check out: Dec 24
2 adults
2 kids - age 6 + 9

Hi,

We are looking for points for BLT, November 13, 4 nights, (56 points, I think), Studio Standard View.

Can you help us?

We have rented before and are familiar with the process.

Thanks so much

Lee Anne
Hickory NC

do you still have points? we are looking for a studio or 1 bedroom at either animal kingdom or bay lake.

check in 8/8/11
check out 8/12/11

thanks

looking for 1br 10/10 - 10/13, BLT, BCV, animal kingdom, wilderness lodge or any others if available. thanks.

do you have any points left?
I'm looking at 179 points for SSR (Treehouse villas) for
11/5-11/10/2011.

Please let me know.
Thanks.

I am interested in Disney's Beach Club Villas Two Bedroom Vacation Home 125 points. Check in 9/30/11-check out 10/3/11.

I have rented points in the past. Thank you, Judy

Do you still have points? We are looking to stay at BWV studio Oct 7-10 or then next weekend. Please let me know.

Dont know if the points are available or not still. But need 2 bed OKW 15th Dec - 22nd december plus a studio for the same dates. I am ready to book straight, flights and car already booked

Please can you check for 2 bed at OKW 15th Dec till 22nd if possible or few nighters if 7 night available, we also want to book a studio for the same dates. Flights already booked ready to book the accomodation

Thanks so much

I am interested in a Studio Villa at the Beach Club Friday, February 10, 2012 for 6 or 7 nights. If they don't allow a Friday check in I can do Saturday and stay somewhere else but I prefer not to. Let me know if you are able to help me out.

Thank you

looking for march 31-april 8th. bay lake or animal kingdom. can you see what's available. i'd book and pay immediately. thanks!
natashast @ hotmail.com

i'm looking for feb 18-21st grand californian. one bedroom. also for march 31-april 7th, 2012 value view one or two bedroom animal kingdom or one bedroom bay lake tower. can you help with this? thanks so much!
natasha
natashast @ hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter