Still Going To Rent Stroller?

Lol - I'm another one who thought the old prices were already high and brought my own single cheapie umbrella stroller for dd3.5. I had mentally kept the option open to rent a single for ds6, but he ended up not wanting/needing one.

Nope...the price for a double for us would be $405. That's almost as much as our rental car. We will bring our 4 yr olds old stroller and swap the boys out if the 6 yr old wants to sit down for a bit

NO way, no how! I'm watching one on ebay right now that is just what I want! Even if I bought it RETAIL it would be less than renting it from Disney. I am expressing my opinion with my debit card, and I encourage anyone who feels the same to act accordingly.

My thinking exactly!!! I am buying a stroller when I was planning on renting one. This price hike is crazy!!! I will just resell it when we get back!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter