*** Sticker/sticker book exchange COMPLETED***

Alec did not receive his package yesterday.
I thought the mail by date was September 6th? I guess it's not coming. Oh well, I guess that's the chance you take with one of these exchanges. :confused3

stephbillalec said:
I thought the mail by date was September 6th? I guess it's not coming. Oh well, I guess that's the chance you take with one of these exchanges. :confused3
It could still come. It depends on the post offices. I had mailed an exchange from NJ going to NY and it took almost 3 weeks to get there. It's also a good idea to always get DC so it could be tracked. Give it some more time. If it still doesn't come I'm sure one of us will be happy to send an elf package.

::yes:: We already have a couple of efls waiting in the wings ;)

I think your sender is out of town, they get back some time today or tomorrow.

Don't worry no-one ever does not receive :thumbsup2

stephbillalec said:
My ds still hasn't received his exchange yet :confused3
I think I might have to go out and buy some stickers for him myself and then mail them b/c I don't think I can take one more day of seeing how disappointed he is when he goes to the mailbox. :sad2:

I just got back from the world! had a great time! I can't believe your son hasn't received them. :confused3
I will go re-shopping again for him tomorrow and get it in the mail asap for you. I'm sorry he hasn't got them yet.

taraprather said:
I just got back from the world! had a great time! I can't believe your son hasn't received them. :confused3
I will go re-shopping again for him tomorrow and get it in the mail asap for you. I'm sorry he hasn't got them yet.
:thumbsup2

How was your trip? Did you go to MNSSHP? I am leaving in 8 days :banana:

My daughter got her second set of stickers today from Isabelle. I am not sure what they were cause she took them and ran with them. Thanks so much again. She loves them all.

Nite0wl71 said:
:thumbsup2

How was your trip? Did you go to MNSSHP? I am leaving in 8 days :banana:

Yes, I did go to MNSSHP. It was our first time going and it was a BLAST!!!! It was extremly packed, but every ride was walk on. We didn't have to wait for anything. the one tip I have for MNSSHP is to wait to get candy, don't do that first thing as the lines are extremly long. We waited until about 11 and there were no lines at all, and they gave you more candy also, as the night was coming to an end. I took pictures but you can't make out a lot of them as my camera sucks in the dark. Have fun!!!!

taraprather said:
Yes, I did go to MNSSHP. It was our first time going and it was a BLAST!!!! It was extremly packed, but every ride was walk on. We didn't have to wait for anything. the one tip I have for MNSSHP is to wait to get candy, don't do that first thing as the lines are extremly long. We waited until about 11 and there were no lines at all, and they gave you more candy also, as the night was coming to an end. I took pictures but you can't make out a lot of them as my camera sucks in the dark. Have fun!!!!
Sounds great. I heard it rained. Thanks for the tip, I am sure we can wait until later for the candy. :thumbsup2

stephbillalec said:

Steph, I did get your package out on time. I just didn't post it until the 9th of September (go to page 2, and you will see). I went re-shopping for you yesterday and I plan to get it to the post office today. I'm sorry your first package never came. Of course I usually ALWAYS get DC and that 1 time i didn't, it gets lost, imagine that!
I will ship it priority.

ok I am back, DH hopefully thinks he fixed our computer, we have had a connection now for 2 hours straight, LOL Well stephbillalec, let's give it to Monday and if Alec has not recieved anything today or tomorrow we will go ahead and bring in an elf that my mother has waiting.

2sweetangels said:
ok I am back, DH hopefully thinks he fixed our computer, we have had a connection now for 2 hours straight, LOL Well stephbillalec, let's give it to Monday and if Alec has not recieved anything today or tomorrow we will go ahead and bring in an elf that my mother has waiting.

I already went reshopping for her. I will go to the post office as soon as my husband gets off work (don't want to drag the kids out in this rain). So no need for an elf.

yes, mom told me, LOL. Mom I wish I were leaving tomorrow with you, I don't know if I can wait one more day to leave to Florida :hyper:

I sent her 2nd set of stickers out a couple days ago. DC is 03061070000038762359. I just checked it and for some reason it hasn't left our post office yet ?? I will call my post office monday morning to find out what's going on. If worse comes to worse, I will send out a 3rd package :confused3 My post office is obviously having some major problems, figuring the first package never made it there either. But unfortunatly I didn't get DC on the 1st one.

PO is closed Monday.
We seem to be having some problems with POs not scanning. So hopefully it will arrive soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter