Staying at Values during Pop Warner Cheerleading competition

knoble2

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed at the value resorts during the Pop Warner Cheerleading competition in December?
If so, is it that bad especially if you aren't going to be at the resort very much?

It's been years since I have, so hopefully more up to date info will be forthcoming, but from what I remember it was late night and early morning cheer practice that drove us a bit nuts. If I stayed there again during any big gathering, I'd take my white noise machine to hopefully block them out.

One year I stayed at the Music at the same time as the Pop Warner cheerleaders. Had no problem with them at all.

The only 'problem' that we had was a little boisterous behaviour and noise on a crowded bus once.

We stayed at ASMo during a January cheer event. The kids were outside practicing their cheers after our bedtime (10 p.m.). A call to the front desk didn't change much. The noise wouldn't have bothered me if we weren't trying to sleep, so it depends on your bedtime and noise sensitivity.

The problem we had was with the parents during Pop Warner, the kids were fine. Needless to say, that was the last time we stayed at any Value resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter