Stay, Park n Fly Syracuse

We did a park and fly package at the Holiday Inn Express near the airport. It was great - the kids enjoyed the pool, and the shuttles were very quick. We were in our car driving home 40 minutes after our flight landed.

There is a 'Surestay Plus Hotel by BW' right at the airport. They have a car service to drive you to the airport and pick you up however if it was worst case scenario you could walk to it, front door of airport to front door of hotel would be less than 5 minutes. We have stayed there several times and have it booked for our trip in October. I will tell you not to expect much, its run down, but it has advantages. It is two stories but there is no elevator so if you have lots of luggage it could be a challenge. They start their breakfast at 4 AM where as other hotels we have stayed at in the area don't start till 6 AM mostly. The staff is friendly. Our park and fly rate for October is $231.99 which includes 14 days parking. Our nights stay on our return we booked through Air Miles but if we were to pay the rate starts at $106. Both rates are US funds. The address is 900 Co,. Eileen Collins Blvd. Syracuse if you want to google earth it to see the location.
We have stayed in many of the hotels near the Syracuse airport and find, even with its very run down state, that this is the easiest hotel. Last time we stayed at one of the other hotels they told us they would have a drive for us to the airport for 5:30 AM but when we checked in they told us they didn't start car service till 6 and we would be on our own. Then, when we returned, they forgot to pick us up. Apparently the person who checked us in didn't bother to put the booking into their system.

For years I stayed at the Best Western right next door to the airport. Reasonable, parking available for a fee (a little less than the airport parking), good shuttle and really good home cooked style food in the little restaurant. However, it was pretty run down on my last stay. I had water from a rainstorm running in through the sockets in the bathroom and pooling on the floor. Wouldn't move me to a safer room as a local high school sports meet had taken over the hotel and they were jammed. I would def check out the Holiday Inn Express that is close by and just across the interstate. Looked clean and new and still within a 5 min shuttle ride to the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter