Stationery/Office Supply Exchange sent/received....COMPLETED!!!

Well, my exchange didn't go out yesterday because my sister had her baby!!!!
I am now the proud aunt to McKenna Ireland weighing in at 7lbs9oz and 20 inches long. I am staying at my sisters with my neice and nephew until she comes home from the hospital tonight. My package will be in the mail in the morning.

Amy

Congratulations to all Amy! What a great name! Here's hoping Mom and Babe are doing well..................

I'm ready to ship out my package. I'm just having some usps labing problems. But I should have it taken care of soon and off my package will go. I can't wait to hear about all the neat stuff people get.

Congratulations, Amy ::yes::

PM sent to you mrszrw...that should take care of it ;)

I think I have finished shopping, but I need to buy larger envelopes tonight to send out my package. I'll have my husband mail it for me on Friday.

Everything purchased here. I will be shipping it off tomorrow after class lets out. Man I hate going back to school (college for the third time-yuck!-)

Keep checking in everyone ::yes::

We should start hearing of a lot of arrivals very soon :hyper:

Mine went out Global Priority this morning. It should be to its new home in about 5 days.

Amy

Your item was delivered at 10:59 am on August 09, 2006 in CORAOPOLIS, PA 15108.

I really hope someone enjoys the box when they get home today. This one was the most fun for me personally to put together.

Hugs to Colleen![Mickeyfan2] Colleen sent me a great package. I will try to remember it all - there was some fun pirates stuff that DD17 RAN with[she has a major crush on Orlando Bloom], I think a bookcover, and maybe a notebook or folder? :confused3
A wipe off memo board[perfect by the computer]
ADORABLE Eeyore notecards from the Disney Store
Mickey pad and pen
I think I am forgetting something but with all those hands in my package, it was hard to see! :rotfl:
Thank you so much!

AlexWyattMommy said:
Your item was delivered at 10:59 am on August 09, 2006 in CORAOPOLIS, PA 15108.

I really hope someone enjoys the box when they get home today. This one was the most fun for me personally to put together.

Ooh!!! That's me!!! I was going out for an early lunch when it was delivered. Glad that I went on the computer right away when I came home! I got back from visiting my sister a little bit ago and did not check the front porch. So that's why Leontyne Kitty was acting funny when I came in. :crazy: She obviously watched the delivery. Yippee!!! :banana:

I'll open and check back in later tonight. Feels heavy???

I just remembered - Colleen also sent me one of her famous crocheted top dish towels [this time in blue!] thanks Colleen, these are great!

Ok I got home around 5:30 and there was a very heavy package waiting for me. It was from Michelle (snowwhitesmom). It's going to take me a few minutes to list everything, this box was packed :Pinkbounc

green file folder
green comp paper with houses and flowers on it
Teddy Bear 2007 calendar
box of 12 pencils
9 pocket folders in red, blue, green, yellow and purple
memo pad with magnet on backpink and purple post-its
2 Cambridge business notebooks, (different sizes)
pack of 10 pens that write in different colors--pink, blue, orange,yellow and purple
colored pencils
glue sticks
a kit to design your own invitations
a Quote book which has clear adhesive quotes
Twisted Whiskers notepad with pen and magnet
lime green ruler
lime green pencil sharpener
a heaart shaped pin that looks like wood
a lime green desk kit with big and small pushpins, big and small magnets, 2 different kinds of clips, stapler and staples.
black and purple socks with diamond rings on it and the saying "hook me up"
Tink memo pad and pen
pink paper memo pad
Tink roller ball pen, and she is dressed in black and white
loose leaf paper with Fairy Tink in the bottom corner in light green

My goodness Michelle that was some package and you sure got your money's worth with the flat rate box :rotfl:

I really loved it all and so did Stacey, she was eyeing all the Tink things, guess I will share ;)

Thank you thank you thank you very much :cheer2:

With all that paper you could have put a note inside :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter