State testing?

mad_cheshire_cat

Mouseketeer
Hey you guys sorry I haven't been on for a long time, probibly because I was totally stressed out on school. We got our test result for the Delaware states Test Program or called DSTP, I was 1 out of few who passed! more then about 2,747 students failed in Delaware and you know Delaware is the 2nd smallest state, more then 2/3 failed in our school, including honor role students, that is why I was afraid. But now I know I passed and proudly passing as a honor role student! I am sure more then 1/2 of you are in honor role. Do you have to do state testing, if so did you pass and how hard did you find it?:confused:

we have that. I know who you feel. but last year (the first year that we started it) we didnt have to come. this year we had to come but not pass and next year they will have to come and pass it! i dislike them! i think that they are pointless and hard. I feel sorry for the people that have to pass them.

I HATE MCAS! (Massachusetts Comprehensive Assesment System) or something to that effect! They stink!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I haven't gotten my results back yet.

Oh I hate our tests! You have to take them every year in our state. We have the Metropoloitans. I got my results back and I passed, luckily!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter