State of Fast Pass Return (or replacement)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to really not have a good time going to Disney and have reported a lot of bad experiences. Why do you still go? I know for me, if it wasn't fun, I wouldn't do it anymore.

In the past 35 years, we've had amazing experiences and on rare occassions, some bad experiences like anyone else. I wouldn't go if it wasn't fun either, can't imagine anyone would. For this trip, what it is now is nothing like it was when we booked and considering all things, I'm not looking forward to it personally. I will make it amazing for my grandson if there's any way possible to.

I'm not sure about what bad experiences you're talking about, but they really aren't relevant to this topic so I'm not going to do a review of our last few years trips. Suffice to say, that up until this trip, I've never had one I didn't look forward to and that while there may have been an issue here or there, weren't absolutely amazing and left me wanting to return. I'm pretty sure most people who return to WDW over and over again would say the same. We'll see what the future brings.

I will say this, there has never been an issue we had that I considered serious enough to speak to someone that WDW didn't make it right. In the past, their customer service has been beyond reproach. But things change and I do wonder if that's still the case.

Last edited:
I think it's a sense of nostalgia and a hope against hope of finding a bit of the magic one had there once. Maybe this will be the time it will all fall back in place and it will be the Disney World I remember. That's how great the experiences once were. The memories keep calling you back.

I actually haven't had an awful overall experience.... yet. As of our last trip, the magic was absolutely still there. One of the most amazing trips I ever had was my summer 2019 with just my grandson. It wasn't perfect, I don't think we've ever had a "perfect" trip, but Disney delivered exactly what I expected and more. But no, I haven't been returning in search of the old magic. I'm just hopeful it's not gone now. We'll see.

I know there are others who do feel like it isn't what it use to be and I absolutely understand. But it was for us. I hope it still is.

when do they start school?
We are in NC. They have another month. Everyone is out of school right now; that will not be the case in two weeks. Given Florida will be in school, that will significantly reduce the number of local residents. This is especially true given the recent cheap ticket offer for Floridians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter