Starting to see the benefit of Buddy Lists

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
I do have one on the UK DIS, but the purpose always escaped me. When I go to the main Discussion Forums page here and see k-zillions of people online :eek:, I start to see the point of them..........

LOL Deb :)

Do you have everyone from the UK on your new buddy list now? ;)

Alex,

Fiona and Hilary are good mates and it's just a bit of good natured teasing because Hilary lives in Wales!
:D

What's a buddy list? What are they for? What am I missing out on? What if I have no buddies?.............................?

Ann

Deb,

I did my buddy list yesteday after I read your post.
But what is it supposed to do? I'm guessing your buddies names should be highlighted on the main list?
If that is it........mine weren't :rolleyes: I checked on the CP panel which 'buddies' are online.Then looked at the main page and they're on there ,just not highlighted?

Kazzie - they are only highlighted if you have clicked on their names before - any link that you have previously viewed shows up highlighted.

The only thing you can really do is go to your user profile and you will see the list of people who are online there

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter