"Starbright Holidays" - fantastic or underwhelming?

Disney Springs Drone Show - thoughts?

• Urgh - don't like the technology, why did Disney use this?!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Interesting, I read this in a couple of articles but I don't see any numbers in the waiver itself other than "...must not fly higher than 200 feet above any structure’s immediate uppermost limit" plus weight and speed. Now it may be standard operating procedure and therefore not needed to be included in wordage. Though I do think it's in Disney's best interest to keep it fairly contained.

That said I don't see them using it at MK any time in the near future, they don't really need to add to the "show" and they are probably working on other things .... and the 50th is coming up.
Yep, if and when this comes to a park it will be Epcot first most likely. I heard a rumbling that DCA could use them as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter