Star Wars Celebration: Chicago April 11-15, 2019

Looks like it's time to reread The Art of The Force Awakens book again to refresh my memory. It seems like they're going to be reusing more stuff than I thought that they cut from that film. I remember there being concept art showing the characters swimming down to Death Star searching for something. Might reread the Aftermath Trilogy too after that Palpatine laugh.....

I've only watched the trailer once. I'm assuming the wreckage is of the first Death Star because of the Emperor's laugh.
It would make more sense if it was the second Death Star though where Palpatine was when it would’ve crashed.

Lucasfilm publishing panel is ongoing. Discussing books around SWGE with cover reveal of Galaxy's Edge: A Crash of Fate.

Gah! Looks great! My husband bought tickets to Celebration but the Army had other plans so he is doing FTX instead and can’t even view the trailer till he gets back. Star Wars fan nightmare, poor guy.

Scott Trowbridge was just on stage! Said there will be new details announced tomorrow.
A fun fact I learned about Scott from a theme park podcast I frequent: he was a creative lead on the marvel section of island of adventure, and was a big player in the creation of their Spider-Man ride I believe

Scott Trowbridge was just on stage! Said there will be new details announced tomorrow.

Definitely will be tuning in tomorrow for the Galaxy Edge livestream! I can't imagine what else there gonna tell us but I'm so excited for it!

Lucasfilm publishing panel is ongoing. Discussing books around SWGE with cover reveal of Galaxy's Edge: A Crash of Fate.

Does anyone know if there's a list showing all the Galaxy Edge related books and comics in chronological order? I want to read them all but don't know where to start.

Definitely will be tuning in tomorrow for the Galaxy Edge livestream! I can't imagine what else there gonna tell us but I'm so excited for it!

Does anyone know if there's a list showing all the Galaxy Edge related books and comics in chronological order? I want to read them all but don't know where to start.

I actually just wrote and submitted an article to the DIS about that.

So ask them when they're going to publish it ;)

I believe there is only one out at this moment, I'll need to double check my list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter