Star Wars Celebration: Chicago April 11-15, 2019

@BigRed98

But to answer your question I just finished with Thrawn: Alliances. I don't know if you've read any Star Wars books, but it's by the master Timothy Zahn and features two different time lines. One with Vader and Thrawn, the other with younger Thrawn, Anakin and Padme.

In each timeline they visit Batuu and Black Spire. The whole book doesn't center around it, but they definitely visit and you get the flavor of the place.

really cool set shot of Joonas Suotamo as Chewbacca holding his son

D397524WwAAbFQp.png
One of my favorite moments from that panel....Joonas Suotamo! He was so humble and seemed truly grateful for everything. Actually they all were.

The wreckage they are walking to - didn't realize it either but suppose that is what it could be

Either that or they are returning the ring to Mordor
:teeth:

@BigRed98

But to answer your question I just finished with Thrawn: Alliances. I don't know if you've read any Star Wars books, but it's by the master Timothy Zahn and features two different time lines. One with Vader and Thrawn, the other with younger Thrawn, Anakin and Padme.

In each timeline they visit Batuu and Black Spire. The whole book doesn't center around it, but they definitely visit and you get the flavor of the place.
My husband just read this... I may have to borrow it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter