• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Standard Room at WL..

Vickie46

DIS Veteran
Can you please tell me what is in the Standard Rooms at WL... Will we have a refrig and microwave?

Thanks

You will have a mini-fridge and a coffeemaker. No microwave.

that's correct, there are no microwaves in any of the rooms, there is a microwave in Roaring Forks that you can use though. :)

what is roaring forks? Is it like a food court??? Will I be comfortable using it? or is it like for something you buy there??

Thanks for all the replies! Also.. I take it the refrig is a small mini college dorm one maybe?

Roaring Forks is a small counter service area. The microwave is outside the food service area in the dining room, so I would feel comfortable using it without buying anything. (I think that there is also a toaster.)

Yes, the fridge is small. Not one of those tiny box type, but not much bigger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter