Stalking Stitch from sunset lakes dec 2010 pre trippie

So pleased you have an extra week. We did 3 weeks once and loved it, found it more relaxing as we had quieter days.

So today is the day we can officially say WE GO TO FLORIDA NEXT MONTH !!!
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Excitement in this house is flowing over and Im sure it has to die down a bit before we go.
Every morning keira asks if we are going to pack today ? Then every evening as soon as we sit down to eat she will say " Lets talk about cinderella castle !!" :laughing: Not sure we have much more to say on that subject !!

I have also tried to sort out Dan a birthday cake and Im staggered by the cost a normal disney gluten free cake will cost us $30 if we ask for the to personalise it its either $90 for a printed picture or $105 for a white choc figure of pluto :scared1:
Now I dont mind spending money on things but seriously £60 - £70 on a cake ???
I think we may just have to rethink that one :rotfl2:

This week we have spent a lot of time trying to work out a new plan of what to do and the extra week seems o not really have helped I still have a long list of " would like to sees " and no days to do them in !! I guess we are just going to have to go back again :thumbsup2

Also this week we have paid all the balances on the holiday so we are most definatly going but best of all we have our travel insurance - was starting to get a bit worried about that but its all sorted and we are all fit to go :thumbsup2 just a little matter of 52 days standing in our way now :goodvibes

Wow I cant believe I was so excited just a few hours ago.
We have some hard decisions to make now as the company we have ordered our travel money from looks to have gone bankrupt and with it turns out there is no way we can get our money back. I sent them everything we had saved for spending money and after paying all our balances just yesterday my bank account is running on empty. I am in shock I cant believe this is happening to us.

We are putting kids to bed now and tehn we will try to work out how much money we need o get by and also if its even feasible for us to getthat money in the 7 weeks before we go :sad2:

This trip was suppose to be so special and now it looks like we may have to cancel everything extra or that we have not paid for !!

Im especially gutted as it looks like I have to cancel my surprise for wayne and the kids as we can no longer afford to do it - really could sit and cry my eyes out :sad1::sad1:

Wow I cant believe I was so excited just a few hours ago.
We have some hard decisions to make now as the company we have ordered our travel money from looks to have gone bankrupt and with it turns out there is no way we can get our money back. I sent them everything we had saved for spending money and after paying all our balances just yesterday my bank account is running on empty. I am in shock I cant believe this is happening to us.

We are putting kids to bed now and tehn we will try to work out how much money we need o get by and also if its even feasible for us to getthat money in the 7 weeks before we go :sad2:

This trip was suppose to be so special and now it looks like we may have to cancel everything extra or that we have not paid for !!

Im especially gutted as it looks like I have to cancel my surprise for wayne and the kids as we can no longer afford to do it - really could sit and cry my eyes out :sad1::sad1:

Gutted and shocked for you Louise, no other words :sad2: :hug:

Sending you a big hug Louise. Nothing I can say really as you and Wayne must feel awful, I know I would. :grouphug::grouphug:

Tina xx

:grouphug::hug: So sorry Louise I really hope that you get a miracle and that your money will arrive or you get some kind of refund.

I really hope you get at least some of your money back...it's just so unfair sending you a :hug:

Ok so my last post was quite fankly depressing and we are after all planning a trip to the happiest place on earth so that cant be right can it ??

After the intial shock and some fantastic friends have helped us out we are now looking to make the most of a bad situation !! After peaking to the kids it was clear that there are just a couple of things they have set their hearts on
1) Harry Potter wands
2) Breakfast with Stitch
3) See cinderellas castle (Keira is obssessed :goodvibes )

Once in Florida Im sure my kids will not not care less if we eat in or out of the villa and I think I can hardly call it cooking if we are playing by the pool waiting for it to cook can I??

Changes to our plans have obviously happened we have cancelled Cinderellas royal table and the wishes dessert party both of which I dont feel will make a difference to our holiday !
I have booked the Grand Floridian cinderella dinner for our last week so if we still have money we can go and find cinders still for keira but if we are sailing close to the wind we can cancel and by then we will hopfully have found cinders in the parks for her hence easing my guilt!!
I have also changed the playhouse disney breakfast to just me and Keira as the boys are so not going to be interested - I did toy with the idea of cancelling it but Keira loves playhouse disney and Im sure by our next trip she will have outgrown it so its a now or never !!

I still have not cancelled HRH as im waiting to see if I can still get away with going through with my plan. My reluctance is due to the kids definatly wanting to see Harry Potter area ! As part of our booking for Hrh we have breakfast at the 3 broomsticks booked and I do believe that if we dont do this we will regret it !!
I have 2 weeks left to either cancel or pay the remaining balance so will make my decison at the last minute when i know if it is realistic or not !

So we are off to the happiest place on earth and we are going to be smiling for 3 weeks. We have been through far worse and like I say we have learnt this week that we have the most amazing friends and that is far more important than any amount of money x xx

Loving the new update Louise, as you say, you'll have lots of fun regardless of how much money you have to spend! :goodvibes

Ok so my last post was quite fankly depressing and we are after all planning a trip to the happiest place on earth so that cant be right can it ??

After the intial shock and some fantastic friends have helped us out we are now looking to make the most of a bad situation !! After peaking to the kids it was clear that there are just a couple of things they have set their hearts on
1) Harry Potter wands
2) Breakfast with Stitch
3) See cinderellas castle (Keira is obssessed :goodvibes )

Once in Florida Im sure my kids will not not care less if we eat in or out of the villa and I think I can hardly call it cooking if we are playing by the pool waiting for it to cook can I??

Changes to our plans have obviously happened we have cancelled Cinderellas royal table and the wishes dessert party both of which I dont feel will make a difference to our holiday !
I have booked the Grand Floridian cinderella dinner for our last week so if we still have money we can go and find cinders still for keira but if we are sailing close to the wind we can cancel and by then we will hopfully have found cinders in the parks for her hence easing my guilt!!
I have also changed the playhouse disney breakfast to just me and Keira as the boys are so not going to be interested - I did toy with the idea of cancelling it but Keira loves playhouse disney and Im sure by our next trip she will have outgrown it so its a now or never !!

I still have not cancelled HRH as im waiting to see if I can still get away with going through with my plan. My reluctance is due to the kids definatly wanting to see Harry Potter area ! As part of our booking for Hrh we have breakfast at the 3 broomsticks booked and I do believe that if we dont do this we will regret it !!
I have 2 weeks left to either cancel or pay the remaining balance so will make my decison at the last minute when i know if it is realistic or not !

So we are off to the happiest place on earth and we are going to be smiling for 3 weeks. We have been through far worse and like I say we have learnt this week that we have the most amazing friends and that is far more important than any amount of money x xx

Weve eaten @ the grand floridian buffet a few times and love it there, cinderella and the prince do a dance and theres the fairy godmother and the mice, i actually prefer this to the castle better character interaction. x
Glad things are looking up for you guys. x

I love 1900 Pk Fare at the Grand Floridian, we had dinner there last September and my DD loved it. The stepsisters were fantastic and this was definatly our best character meal as the food was also good.

It's definatly on our to do list for next year

PS. the picture in my sig is from 1900, last year

Im posting an update to the pre trippie that perhaps should have been called the will they wont they pre trippie !!:lmao:
I have a massive smile on my face as we have been given the go ahead to go on holiday by the whole team involved in Cams care :banana::banana::banana:
Cam made us smile! When the consultant said it was agreed we should go cam looked staright at him and said " You wont change your mind again will you ??":rotfl2:
Everyone laughed and promised it was the final decision and noone was going to stop him meeting stitch. :)

Finally we can say 25 days until we jet off !!

I walked out of the childrens hospital yesterday and could feel the excitement mounting by the time we reached the car all 3 of us were bouncing !!

So now we have the job of getting a final plan together for 3 weeks in the sun in just over 3 weeks time !!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

I am so excited did I metion we can actually go ???

Theres not a second in the day where someone in the house doesnt mention Disney !! The countdown calender is looking decidedly colourful compared to 100 days ago !! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
The Kids are constantly asking Can we see this??? Can we do that ??
We have sat down today and explained about the change in villas which seemed to go down well :goodvibes
Then we had to explain about the first week being a non park week this was met with a few groans until we showed them just how much there was to do away from the parks !!:dance3: Its now only mommy who desperatly wants to see the castle on her first day but with crowds predicted as 9.8 that day for Magic Kingdom common sense is prevailing at the moment :rotfl: Wayne suggested going to the poly and seeing the castle from there !! What can I say the man just dont get it does he ???:rotfl2:

Think the boys were worried they were going to get bored and on reflection decided that was a really silly thing to think !! After all we have a pool in the back garden :rotfl:

The boys have also decided that they would like to make a sign to take with them to Tna - sounds like fun is going to be had making a sign fit for t.v :thumbs-up

I have come up with a plan for the Tna night too and me and Keira will head to the cinema to watch Tangled as im sure the characters will be in the parks following the release of the movie ! To be honest id sooner have teeth pulled out than watch Tna so at least its an alternative plan for one of the nights :smile:
Im thinking another of the nights Margaritaville will be shouting me so if you see me on the t.v positively into the groove of T.n.a I can assure you it was the alcohol that made me do it :)

Im going to have a little look at the garden grocer website now see what treats can entice me for arival day and also what if anything they have gluten free for Keira !!

Did I mention im a little bit excited ??
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

ust 2 weeks today until we leave for the airport hotel and everyone is quite literally bouncing !!!
Im at that stage where your brain is in overdrive with the I must not forget this , where one earth did I put that ? When really I know none of it matters as anything I forget can be bought !!

I love the fact that my kids first second and last thought is HOLIDAY !!

So with our single digit dace just round the corner the question is will we ever sleep befoe we hit florida ??? :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!