St. Martin Excursions

DISNEYMOMTO1

Mouseketeer
Is the Sea and See Island Tour in St. Martin worth the price? I was thinking of doing the Atlantis submarine thing on our own? Who has done this and what are your thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Oh I am so glad you asked this!

We did this in April and we loved it! Really loved it!!! - and we are jaded excursion people, normally preferring to do excursions on our own.

They take you to Marigot for a stop off for about 45 minutes to an hour. Marigot was a goal for me to get to on this trip and it was nice to walk around and see the town for a little bit. Then you hop back in the very nice air conditioned buses to go to Grand Case. This is a stunningly beautiful little village on the water. I was in love with the pink sand beaches, the views and then we went out on the water in the semi submersible boat. The guides were wonderful explaining the fish - well, maybe a little rushed - but it was very nice when we went below to sit and see the ocean floor. It's a very short ride out into the bay in Grand Case and they spend a pretty good amount of time circling the outcrop and sending in a diver to feed the fish.

I loved seeing both Marigot and Grand Case on this tour. I felt the price was definately worth it as it was only slightly more than booking myself and we got a tour of the island both going and then coming back from the boat, plus a shopping stop.

Make sure you have plenty of film!

I think you will enjoy it. It was perfect for our children, a 1 yo and a 4 yo.

Castlegazer: Thanks so much for responding! I have it booked now, :lmao:
I can always cancel. It is not very much less to do on our own and it is a short excursion so we can always go back into town after we come back. I have booked my excursions through Disney just because I am paranoid of the boat leaving me and DD behind. I really think my DD7 will enjoy it. She loves stuff like that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter