St. Louis Area DISers?

Jungle Skipper

<font color=purple>I know the secret of the backsi
Any St. Louis Area DISers? I'm heading to St. Louis this weekend with some family for a Cards game...could make a meet out of it if any of you exist!

Jungle Josh

Awww...we do exist!! I just didn't read this until now! Hope you enjoyed the Cards game!

I'm here too, but just read it now :( Hope you had a good time anyways!!!

:wave2: princess:

At least you guys saw it before me! I'm only 3 months late! :p

Hope you had a good time, Jungle Josh!

Debbie:earsgirl:

Dan, please, let's not talk baseball.....:p :p :p :p :p :p ;) ;) ;)

Debbie:earsgirl:

I'm here, but just now noticed this post!

Wow, I'm even later than you guys. We just moved from Hazelwood to Florissant.

And you do know those games are fixed don't you? ;) Just kidding, All! I hope you had fun! I do have to say that we are the most hospitable and gracious baseball town around!

GO CARDS 2005!!!

Hi myfourkitties!:wave: Wow! Another Florissant DISer!! Where in Florissant are you?

Debbie :earsgirl:

I was looking for this type of thread or going to post one myself!

I'm in Colorado right now but if all goes well, my family and I will be OFallon residents as of 1/10/05! I'm afraid it's going to be a tough transition from Denver to St. Louis. The area looks nice but was there last weekend and colder than we've been in Colorado in a long time! And we'll be melting in summer. But it was either that or loose my job! So here we come!

Are there many Disers there? Ever have meets or pin trade? I have an 11yr old DD. She'll be going to Rock Creek Elementary and I'm not sure of the Middle School next year.

Look forward to hearing from someone....

Welcome to St Louis!!!

Don't worry, the weather really isn't that bad here. I have pants and a turtleneck on right now (11AM) and it's warm enough to move around outside. The sun is shining and it looks like it will be a beautiful day.
I haven't ever met any STL disers, but maybe we could get something going here. I love pintrading as well, but again, I haven't done any here in St Louis!
Good Luck on your move to St Louis!!!

:wave: princess:

I know I'm late - so I just wanted to say hi!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter