SS Swappers - What would we do if our

crazyforpooh

<font color=FF6600>Proud American who loves her li
children did what we did? Giving out personal information to strangers. I am totally addicted to the DIS Boards and have been for some time but, if my DD did what I did she would be in enormous trouble.

DO you agree?

We are all crazy don't you think? When you really think about it?

BUT, the SS is so much fun. Any excuse to shop is a good excuse don't you think?

Laura
A Scrapaholic

Laura, I understand what you are saying. I have been very fortunate to have met some very nice Disney Internet friends. I have traded Disney pins with several people on the DIS bb & have actually met some of them in person. I guess since my first sb swap (with stickers with other DIS people) went well, I decided to join the current one. I'm looking forward to surprises in the mail.

I wonder about that too! I remember awhile back I wanted to join the ornament swap on the CM I signed up and everything and then chickend out I asked to be removed. Plus at that time Dh was a little upset!
Then I came over here and really felt like I got to know people (I guess as well as you can) and I joined a punchie swap with Grover. That started my swapping. I guess I feel more comfortable because it is regular posters, most people have been posting for a long time. I know a lot of you have met other Dis'ers.
I do think about the amount of information I give out..Some times too much! LOL!

It's like talking with old friends since we all seem to have so much in common.

I too signed up once for a swap then backed out then, awhile back there was a sticker swap and I joined in and so glad I did.

Wouldn't it be cool if we could all meet somewhere, some place and crop the day away with each other. Now that would be the ultimate DIS meet.

That would be so much fun. I have only met 2 Dis'ers Dan Murphy and CindyB. I did just get a PM from Panfan....she lives somewhere near me same town. But funny how she knew I we lived in the same town was from a post with pictures...I had my DD school name on the title!
So who knows we may have a little DIS meet around here!
I know they use to have one in the summer. Some lady would have a big party at her house!:eek: Directions and everything! Opened up to who ever! Not sure I could do that! Lots of Dis'ers went!
I would love to meet up with more at WDW. Maybe next trip!

I thought about it but -
I figure if someone REALLY wants to find me - it isn't to hard -
the phone book,
online searches give your address out to anyonw who wants it.

I would be mortified if my daughter ever tried it though! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter