SR 3 hour bonus cash out....

Woo-hoo! I just checked and 2 of my credits have posted, so I now have over $20! :cool1: Now I just have to hope that I catch the 3 hour window!

saffymom said:
Woo-hoo! I just checked and 2 of my credits have posted, so I now have over $20! :cool1: Now I just have to hope that I catch the 3 hour window!

That will be the tricky part. I also have enough, so it's just keeping the site up and refreshing to make sure you don't miss it. Oh, and come here to see if someone got a tip off. :lmao: We're going to be nutso :crazy: waiting, but it's so fun to see if we can get it.

Here's a question:

I will be at work tomorrow. I set up my SR account my home computer. Will I still be able to log in at work with my email & password to check on the bonus & hopefully take advantage of it?

mydogisbo said:
Here's a question:

I will be at work tomorrow. I set up my SR account my home computer. Will I still be able to log in at work with my email & password to check on the bonus & hopefully take advantage of it?

Yes, I've logged in from other computers before.

Whew! Thanks! I've been clicking so much for the past week I don't want to let work get in my way :goodvibes

aka-mad4themouse said:
If anyone hasn't done the stamps.com free trial, you might want to try that. It's worth $10 and I got credit within a day of signing up. You do need to use a credit card but if you're looking for another quick-rewarding sign up, this one might help you. You get a free supply kit and $5 worth of postage with the 30-day trial. Not a bad deal really. DH may end up liking it enough to stick with it afterwards.

I'll 2nd this one! I did it early this afternoon and was credited more than an hour ago. Pretty quick turn around!

Okay there is that tickle on there. It says use a different email address. I can use my works but I didn't know if it would credit to my account if I did this. Any help?

aka-mad4themouse said:
If anyone hasn't done the stamps.com free trial, you might want to try that. It's worth $10 and I got credit within a day of signing up. You do need to use a credit card but if you're looking for another quick-rewarding sign up, this one might help you. You get a free supply kit and $5 worth of postage with the 30-day trial. Not a bad deal really. DH may end up liking it enough to stick with it afterwards.

I signed up yesterday, got credited and have already used it the site. Unlike Click and Ship you can buy first class postage. I'll be sticking with this one.

Question........what is Tickles?? Never mind.......found it!! :blush:

kimntrent said:
Okay there is that tickle on there. It says use a different email address. I can use my works but I didn't know if it would credit to my account if I did this. Any help?

I wouldn't use your work address, just in case of getting spammed. You may want to go to yahoo, hotmail, etc and register for a new junk email for the time being. Credits aren't usually tracked by the email address on file, but simply by something that gets encoded when you click the link that it's coming from your account. Even if by some chance things got messed and had to be traced back through email address, you could just let her know the email you used to sign up.

MyGoofy26 said:
I wouldn't use your work address, just in case of getting spammed. You may want to go to yahoo, hotmail, etc and register for a new junk email for the time being. Credits aren't usually tracked by the email address on file, but simply by something that gets encoded when you click the link that it's coming from your account. Even if by some chance things got messed and had to be traced back through email address, you could just let her know the email you used to sign up.

i wonder if that's why i haven't received my credit for entertainment rewards yet... :guilty: i used my work comp to sign up for it. though i have gotten credit for other things i've signed up for at work.

chipscinderelly said:
still hoping my netflix comes through soon!
I'm with you! We rec'd our first movie yesterday. :)

I also did the Stamps.com signup in the hopes that something will credit in time for the bonus cash out. :sunny:

Those of you doing the tickle ones, do you use a different e-mail address each time? DO they still all credit to your same Sunshine account?

alacazander said:
Yep i'm less then .50 away and waiting for things to credit too...... :thumbsup2

I was in the same boat so I the daily survey on Sunday and Monday and got credit for both yesterday. You may want to try that to get over the $20 mark.

I'm still waiting on the Tickle Dream one to credit. I'm getting leary about it.

When I called to cancel (I used the 800 number first, then did the online 'delete membership' button) the operator gave me kind of the runaround. She kept saying 'you don't have an account', even though they had already emailed me a confirmation and given me my user name & password by email. She said 'your cc won't be charged because you're not a member'.

I think the Trial people must be separate from the paid people. Anyway, if I hadn't gone back to the website and found that 'delete' button, I would've ended up with a cc charge next month, I bet.

Not too crazy about this offer..... :sad2:

Trixiezzz said:
I'm still waiting on the Tickle Dream one to credit. I'm getting leary about it.

When I called to cancel (I used the 800 number first, then did the online 'delete membership' button) the operator gave me kind of the runaround. She kept saying 'you don't have an account', even though they had already emailed me a confirmation and given me my user name & password by email. She said 'your cc won't be charged because you're not a member'.

I think the Trial people must be separate from the paid people. Anyway, if I hadn't gone back to the website and found that 'delete' button, I would've ended up with a cc charge next month, I bet.

Ok - someone correct me if i'm wrong but I thought with this one you didn't have to call them direct. You just did it online since we are just under the free trial and didn't sign up for the full membership?? I signed up (still haven't seen credit either) got my report and then cancelled online. So far I only have one charge on the credit card and no credit back but I did it last night so it's early yet.

3darlings said:
I was in the same boat so I the daily survey on Sunday and Monday and got credit for both yesterday. You may want to try that to get over the $20 mark.

You know i'm about done with those green something survey's. I do them and don't get credit even with copying the confirmation for taking the survey. If Sunshine doesn't get paid we don't - which is fair of course. I'm glad you had luck but i'm tired of spending 20 minutes for nothing.

Trixiezzz said:

I'm still waiting for this one to credit as well. Other people seemed to get credit for it really fast. I had to use a different email address and I wonder if that is the problem? I hope it comes through soon as that will put me over the limit for the offer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter