SR 3 hour bonus cash out....

Chickysmom

Sadly....tagless
Anyone know when this 3 hour time frame for the special bonus cash out for the Disney Gift Card will be? I know it's this week but has the time been stated yet? I would be totally bummed if I missed it...I finally have enough credits to cash out for something!

Take a peek on the Rewards board. . . there's a hint for Wed. or Thurs. afternoon :thumbsup2

Hope that helps!

Thanks! Let's keep our eyes open for the bonus time and post here too when we see it....I will just have a hissy fit if I don't get in on this one......I finally get to have some fun too!!!

Thanks for the info. I hope some of the new offers I signed up for have posted by then. I'm at $19.40 and will just cry if I miss it! :sad1:

saffymom said:
Thanks for the info. I hope some of the new offers I signed up for have posted by then. I'm at $19.40 and will just cry if I miss it! :sad1:
I'm right there with ya .... I'm at almost $15 and just need my Netflix sign up to show up. :)

ditto for me--just waiting for Netflix....;-)

saffymom said:

I'm in the same boat, only i'm not sure if I have any offers that didn't go through yet, i'm at 19 dollars!!!!!!!!!! I only need ONE DOLLAR :headache:

I'm in the same boat as well with the Netflix offer. Hopefully it will be credited soon. :surfweb:

I am waiting for Blockbuster, Pychics 4 Free, and Crusing 4 Cash. That's a whole payout right there and I have $54 ready to cash out!

I'm waiting for Tickle and a shopping credit. The shopping credit is taking a long time so I'm a little worried.

I think sunshine girl has been busy crediting today!! I just checked mine & it had more than doubled! I did 2 of the Tickles today & got those credits.

Still waiting on netflix & aol music download for my biggies. I also have a shopping credit out there somewhere--how long do those normally take (I'm sure each merchant varies).

Now to stalk the cash out!

If anyone hasn't done the stamps.com free trial, you might want to try that. It's worth $10 and I got credit within a day of signing up. You do need to use a credit card but if you're looking for another quick-rewarding sign up, this one might help you. You get a free supply kit and $5 worth of postage with the 30-day trial. Not a bad deal really. DH may end up liking it enough to stick with it afterwards.

I did the stamps.com too--I think today. It is a good credit & looks like a pretty neat service. Haven't gotten that credit yet though--maybe tomorrow.

Still haven't got my tickle credit. Have decided not to panic yet! I'm sure sunshinegirl is working like mad with the amount we all are doing trying to make sure we have enough for the bonus cash out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter