• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Springtime Magic Promo

tlens

<font color=blue>You can put me in the straw categ
What ever happened to the Springtime Magic Promo? They ran it last year but I've seen nothing even close this year.

DCL no longer runs seasonal promotions such as Springtime Magic or Fall Fantasy. Instead they increased the early booking savings for off-peak season sailings. Book early to save the most. :)

That's rather disappointing. We are already booked and received our early booking bonus but last year's springtime magic rates were still better.

We are on the 4-day Wonder, May 18-22.
With the Canadian dollar being as it is, everything would have helped.

Thanks

I, too, am dissappointed to see them discontinue this promo. We are able to travel the last week in May and I was hoping to get in on this deal. All the discounts are offered when my children are still in school! Having been on 2 Disney cruises, I don't know if I really want to pay the inflated price for Disney again, only to see the same shows. This may force us to choose a different cruise line where we can find a better deal and have a new experience. Even though we really enjoy the Disney cruise, I can get a suite on another line for what I would pay for a regular cabin on the Disney ships! The other ships will also offer last minute discounts where as Disney requires you to book so early!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter