***Spring Yankee Candle Scent/Received thread***....COMPLETED!!

:yay: Sounds good!!

TODAY is mail day. There are still 2-3 that have not checked in. Reminder PMs will go out this afternoon.

I did! Just got my package from KimRaye! :cool1:

12 pack of Peach & Sweet Berries tealights
12 pack of Good Morning tealights
2 glass flower tealight holders

Thank you so much Kim! I am kind of new to Yankee Candle and didn't know what scents to request - these two smell great! I've already got the Peach & Sweet Berries burning. Thanks again! :)

I received the bestest exchange of 24 Votives from JohniePooh Girl71 today, all Eucalptus :cool1:

My absolute favorite scent :cheer2:

:love: Thanks so much pirate:

I sent out my exchange today by UPS. They said it should be there by Wednesday since it didn't have far to go.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Thanks for the update.
We just need confirmation from a couple of more....and then all should be on the way or at least ordered ::yes::

Mine was sent out yesterday via USPS.

Today I received my package from Tara! Thank you so much, I love everything.

box of Water Garden tea lights
3 tea light holders
a car jar in Beach Walk
Room spray in Beach Walk

One of mine arrived today also....from Jenna45
I received:
a small jar of Honeydew melon
a medium jar of Sunwashed Linen (arrived broken :( )
and a car gel jar in Clean Cotton....it is just about time to change mine out, so this will go in next.
Thank you, Jen. Great stuff.

Glad to hear of more arrivals ::yes::

And all packages are on their way. :yay:

I am so sorry it broke :eek: I tried to pack it good , but I had to rebox yours and maybe it was not tight enough:headache:

One of mine arrived today also....from Jenna45
I received:
a small jar of Honeydew melon
a medium jar of Sunwashed Linen (arrived broken :( )
and a car gel jar in Clean Cotton....it is just about time to change mine out, so this will go in next.
Thank you, Jen. Great stuff.

Glad to hear of more arrivals ::yes::

And all packages are on their way. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter