Spring Surprise (March 31-April 3rd 2022)

They are. Bioreconstruct, who some of you will recognize for his aerial photos at WDW/Universal, posted his medals from MW and has perfect status for at least Dopey, Goofy, and the full. I couldn't tell if the half has perfect status based on his pic but I would guess not because he prob would have made it clear if it existed.

I don't think you can be perfect for the full and half. Until 2006 they started together so you could only run one or the other.

I’m pretty sure a previous poster received confirmation from RunDisney via email that if you complete the challenge 5 years in a row, you will receive perfect status.

I can't remember if it was the challenge or longest distance but someone did get an email that there would be a perfect status for this new event.

Of course one cast member telling anyone something doesn't make it true but it exists in writing somewhere on these boards.

They are. Bioreconstruct, who some of you will recognize for his aerial photos at WDW/Universal, posted his medals from MW and has perfect status for at least Dopey, Goofy, and the full. I couldn't tell if the half has perfect status based on his pic but I would guess not because he prob would have made it clear if it existed.

They only had “perfect” ribbons available last weekend for marathon, Goofy, and Dopey. None for the half, probably because it is not the longest race of the weekend.
They actually handed DH a perfect marathon one and he had to exchange it for his Perfectly Goofy. (17 years, including last year’s virtual)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter