spring sprung and now it is out the window

pumba

DIS PUMBARIZER
we are in for another MAJOR Nor'easter..........Now most of you all know that I hate snow..... :rotfl2: so I won't bore you with those details.....but another couple of feet....this is not nice of mother nature.....and we were just beginning to go for walks again ....without having to stay in the streets because of the snow bankings.......
so thoughts of lilacs and petunias and rose bushes are not in my head .....snow cones and icicles are....

We had a nice little thaw here too, Pumb....people were walking about in shorts and enjoying the sunshine.

Heck, it even RAINED here for a day or two.

That ends today again - snow on the way this afternoon - though I think we're just getting a bit, at least compared to you!

I am in Western Massachusetts, and we are also getting hit by this storm. My area is starting with rain, turning to snow, and we will see storm conditions starting tonight, and right through tomorrow, with snow showers on Friday. They are saying 10 to 12 inches, but it may be less, depending on how much rain we get to start with.

I don't mind the winter weather. I work in my window garden a lot, and pretty soon I will be able to work out on the patio. I can't wait to see the first crocus pop up. :sunny:

Francine

Welcome, Francine! :flower3:

Somedays it seems like that first crocus is sure taking it's sweet time, doesn't it? :)

Pumba, Francine, how's it going? Did the snow arrive? :)

I do not like poor mans manure.....hahaha.......we are in white out conditions still and the snow is piling up.....no school today and probably the way it is going ...probably none tomorrow too.........rolling my eyes big time here....Poor megara went out to go potty and could not figure out what was going on with the wind .....
stay warm all you new englanders

Poor man's manure? I've never heard snow referred to that way, Pumba! :teeth: Minus the smell though, right? :)

Hang in there, Spring is coming...or is that just a rumor? ;) :sunny:

Somehow we were spared the rath of this Nor'easter, Thank You mother nature. We got mostly rain only a few inches of snow towards the end.

Welcome Francine to the F&G Forum. Don't here this name often, this is my sisters name and I've always loved it.

Thanks for the welcome!

We actually didn't get much snow at all. It stayed a bit to warm, so was mostly rain. That's ok!

Francine

I hate snow too. We got a bit of that snow. About 2 inches but it warmed up and was all melted by noon. It didn't even lay much on the streets, just the grass. I woke up to a pretty dusting this morning but it melted almost right away. Those are the kinds of snows I like.

OKEY if anyone wants me I am moving to where Chessie lives........MY KIND OF SNOW :cool1:

They thought we might get snow today, but instead we got rain, and lots of it!! What a dreary, though very mild, day! :umbrella: I can actually see patches of my backyard lawn!!

Spring weather was here for a few days. Drove around with the top down all bundled up :)

today it's snow again :earboy2:

Hi Everyone!

There are lots of crocuses blooming here in Ohio! Blue and gold and purples are peeking up on this very cold, but sunny day. Are they up in your area?

Bobbi :flower1:

What's a crocus? :confused3 ;)

That's sounds so nice Bobbi, so hopeful! :) I'm sure we have some crocuses somewhere, still napping under the 10" of snow. :teeth:

Oh Kim! I just "knew" the plural was "crocii"!

Shucks, I hope your snow melts soon. It's cold here, but we missed recent snowfalls, and so the sun must be calling to the flowers. Pussywillows are out in a neighbors yard as well!

Bobbi :flower:

Also there are no Canadian wines on the menu apparently because it is hard to export Canadian wines to US, according to our waitress.

OOOOPS!!! Quoted from the wrong board....LOL. :rotfl: Struck me as funny when I pasted it in, so I thought I'd leave it. :teeth:

Bobbi, I meant to quote your plural form of crocus. Isn't it crocuses, or is there more than one accepted plural form? :)

OH BOBBIWOZ!!!! I just LOVE your new countdown!!!! :flower: I was not going to even go to that website because I liked the old countdowns and I guess it was my little protest strike.

However, if I did decide to venture over to that website for a new countdown thingie, would you object if I stole the one you are using?

Just saw what Snowwark posted prior to my post. I think she was imbibing a little bit too much of that Canadian wine!

:drinking: :drinking: :rotfl2: :drinking: :drinking:

Tulirose, lots of people have the flowers! Go for it! Kim, I have no idea about the plural, I was trying to show you that I knew you were funning with me!

Enjoy the day!!

Bobbi :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter