Spring & SA '08 Accepted List

Name: Virginia
Role:Merchandise
Spring or SA:Spring (Possibly extending it to SA later)
Dates: 1/23- 6/06
School: The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
Disney Characters Like Me: Tigger, Ariel, Minnie, Belle, Dory, and Cinderella (and from the looks of it, the princess from Enchanted, too...)

I'm hoping to make a few good friends before I get down to WDW- so send me a little greeting sometime! I'm a creative, cheerful soul with a big dream, heart, and sense of humor- so let's be friends! :flower3:

Name: Erica
Spring- Jan 11th
Role: Professional Internship Stage Technician
School: Virginia Commonwealth University

This is an edit to my original post.

Role: Hospitality (I had to change due to medical reasons)
The rest of the info remains the same!

Hi, I am also doing the WDWCP this up coming Spring. I seen that you got your roles changed for medical reasons. Who did you talk to about that? There is a good chance that I might have to do that so, I just wanted to know who was the best person to contact.
Thanks
Coco

Here's the info for my daughter:

Name: Amanda
Role: Full Service Food & Beverage
Arrival Date: January 23
School: Buffalo State College, Buffalo, NY

Her boyfriend is also doing the CP:

Name: Matt
Role: Lifeguard
Arrival Date: January 16 (I think)
School: Buffalo State College, Buffalo, NY

Both totally psyched to be a part of the World!:banana:

Name: Ben
Role: Lifeguard
Spring or SA: SA
Arrive date: Jan 21
School: University at Buffalo

School is over!!! Can't wait to go home and then to Disney!

Name: Dustin West
Role: Attractions
Spring or SA: Spring (But extending)
Arrival Date: Jan 07

Should be working at epcot

Name: Erica
Spring- Jan 11th
Role: Professional Internship Stage Technician
School: Virginia Commonwealth University

Hey I'm a Film student at VCU....go figure. We might have to meet up...Have you done the CP..This is my second time

Hey I'm a Film student at VCU....go figure. We might have to meet up...Have you done the CP..This is my second time

We definitely should! I'm a theatre-stage management major and have not done the CP. I'm kind of nervous because I get the feeling that everyone expects the PIs to have done a CP, know the parks and all that. I don't have enough posts to send pms yet, so I'll try to find you on facebook :-)

Name: Corey Romberg
Role: Transportation
Spring or SA: Spring, but lookin to extend into August
Arrive date: Jan 16
School: University of Arizona

I cant wait!!! 27 days!!

Name: Meredith Carson
School: Schoolcraft College, Livonia Michigan

** Due to health insurance not covering me while I'm down there adn my school basically rejecting any college program credits I recieve, I will be unable to attend this year. (cried a good couple of days about this one). However, I will definately reapply for the 2009 CP. Best Wishes and Lots of Fun to those of you going down this year and hopefully if I get accepted next year, I'll see some of you down there!!!

Name: Cody
Spring or SA: Spring Advantage
Arrival Date: January 28th!!!

Name: Brandon
Role: Quick Service Food & Beverage
Spring or SA: Spring Advantage
Arrival Date: January 28th, 2008 - August 15th, 2008
Hometown: Rochester,NY
College: Monroe Community College (MCC)

Oops. I must have already had an account on here!

Name: Meredith Carson
School: Schoolcraft College, Livonia Michigan

** Due to health insurance not covering me while I'm down there adn my school basically rejecting any college program credits I recieve, I will be unable to attend this year. (cried a good couple of days about this one). However, I will definately reapply for the 2009 CP. Best Wishes and Lots of Fun to those of you going down this year and hopefully if I get accepted next year, I'll see some of you down there!!!

Did you contact your insurance agency to see if they would consider disney's classes school. . .also, try community colleges in your area to see i they'll accept credit, My school won't accept credit, but the local comm. college will, and the tuition is CHEAPER!! One of my friends did her CP and came home with 18 credits with disney classes and online ones through the uni/comm college. I'd hate for that to be the reason you can't go!

Did you contact your insurance agency to see if they would consider disney's classes school. . .also, try community colleges in your area to see i they'll accept credit, My school won't accept credit, but the local comm. college will, and the tuition is CHEAPER!! One of my friends did her CP and came home with 18 credits with disney classes and online ones through the uni/comm college. I'd hate for that to be the reason you can't go!

This is from last year (Dec 2007). It somehow was bumped up.

Hey everybody. I applied for some professional internships but if I do not get one I am probably going to do the college program again. I did the program back in the Spring of 2007 and was a lifeguard at the Grand Floridian. When I did it back then I think the presentation was in October and I was accepted by early to mid November. However, now I am at a different school and the campus presentation I am going to is next Thursday. Am I at a disadvantage by going to a presentation so late in the game? If so, does that negatively affect my chances of getting accepted?

because a few people have posted here again since it got dug up

This is an OLD thread from spring 08

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter