Spring & SA '08 Accepted List

vamoose27

Mouseketeer
Now that there are a few of us accepted to CP already, let's get some information together...

Name:
Role:
Spring or SA:
Arrival Date:

...and anything else

Name: Jenniffer or Jen :eeyore:
Role: Housekeeping
Spring or SA: Spring
Arrival Date: Jan 7th-June 15th

Brad
Hospitality
Spring Advantage 08
21 yrs old
Hometown: Holland, MI
Grand Valley State University

Name: Nicole (also known as Nikki by most friends, and Blondie as a joke once you get to know how truely blonde I am, lol.)
Role: Attractions
Term: Spring 08
Date: 1/7/08 - 5/16/08
Hometown: Syracuse, NY
School: Bryant & Stratton College

Anything else you want to know???? PM me! ;) :thumbsup2

Name: elizabeth tudor
Role: quick service food and beverage
Term: Spring Advantage 08
Date: January 21
Hometown: Tampa, FL
School: Hillsborough Community College

I cannot wait!!

Name: Robinne
Role: Hospitality
Term: Spring
Date: Jan 7th
Hometown : Mountain Top, PA

Name: Jill
Term: Spring Advantage
Home Town: Fort Collins, CO
Role: Quick Service Food and Beverage

Name: Alyssa
Home Town: Whitehall, Pennsylvania
Age: 21 (FINALLY drinking around World Showcase and Jellyrolls!)
Role: Merchandise

So, here's my problem. I've already done 1 CP at Splash Mountain and worked with the BEST people in the world and World. I'm not sure if I want to accept this CP or not because I don't want to leave my boyfriend. And, I'd have to take 2 online classes in order to come home in May and graduate on time. I don't know what to do!!! :/

So, here's my problem. I've already done 1 CP at Splash Mountain and worked with the BEST people in the world and World. I'm not sure if I want to accept this CP or not because I don't want to leave my boyfriend. And, I'd have to take 2 online classes in order to come home in May and graduate on time. I don't know what to do!!! :/

I would recommend doing the CP! Boyfriends will always come and go, but the experience of working for Disney will stay with you for a lifetime. I am sure you have heard this before, but in all honesty-I feel that nothing should hold you back from this wonderful experience. The chance to do it more than once is awesome and just enhances your resume and your work experience that much more. As my boyfriend said to me, "you are being given the chance to work for a company that is recognized ALL OVER THE WORLD, take advantage of it and enjoy it!" (something to that effect :)) About the online classes, two isn't too bad. I am sure you will be fine, just stay focused while having fun too. Whatever you decide I wish you luck. :hug: I have gone through many changes of what I wanted to do about the CP. I finally decided I was going to do it, and got accepted! Now there is no backing out, lol.

Name: Alyssa
Home Town: Whitehall, Pennsylvania
Age: 21 (FINALLY drinking around World Showcase and Jellyrolls!)

Did you apply to go back at Splash? If so, I'm surprised they didn't put you there. But I would definitely do the CP again. I have done 3 (2 regular and one summer) and I am so glad I did, even though I am a semester behind.

My boyfriend told me to go for it since its my dream job. He's joining the Coast Guard so he'll probably be away while I'm away but we still plan on staying in touch and such, but he's the one really supporting me with it ;_;.

But my point was DO IT. It's an awesome opportunity and you can still stay in touch with your boyfriend while you're away =). It'll be hard being apart but its doable and you can stay strong :D.

Here is my info...no date because I didn't pick one yet lol XD

Name: Amanda
Arrival Date: Didn't pick one yet!
Penn State (my campus is a secret bwahaha)

I would recommend doing the CP! Boyfriends will always come and go, but the experience of working for Disney will stay with you for a lifetime. I am sure you have heard this before, but in all honesty-I feel that nothing should hold you back from this wonderful experience. The chance to do it more than once is awesome and just enhances your resume and your work experience that much more. As my boyfriend said to me, "you are being given the chance to work for a company that is recognized ALL OVER THE WORLD, take advantage of it and enjoy it!" (something to that effect :)) About the online classes, two isn't too bad. I am sure you will be fine, just stay focused while having fun too. Whatever you decide I wish you luck. :hug: I have gone through many changes of what I wanted to do about the CP. I finally decided I was going to do it, and got accepted! Now there is no backing out, lol.

Yes, but I've already done 1 CP so I do know how much it benefits... I've applied for 2 part time jobs and didn't even have to interview! Plus, he's soon going to be my fiance. We already live over 80 miles away from each other and only get to spend time together on the weekend. It's a tough decision!

Did you apply to go back at Splash? If so, I'm surprised they didn't put you there. But I would definitely do the CP again. I have done 3 (2 regular and one summer) and I am so glad I did, even though I am a semester behind.

I didn't apply to go back to Splash. It just wouldn't be the same. The people I worked with and I became a huge family and it'll never be the same. I'm still in touch with managers from there and they say that it's not the same either. :( I suppose I could take another Fall semester and graduate in December... I just really don't want to leave my boyfriend. On the other hand, I could possibly work at my other dream location (Yes, Splash really WAS my favorite ride!) - The Emporium. He tells me to go, but I've already done it once. If I do go, he could work on the weekends and make more money. There's pros and cons, but they all honestly equal out.

Thank you so much for your input girls - it means so much!!!!!! :)

Yes, but I've already done 1 CP so I do know how much it benefits... I've applied for 2 part time jobs and didn't even have to interview! Plus, he's soon going to be my fiance. We already live over 80 miles away from each other and only get to spend time together on the weekend. It's a tough decision!

I didn't apply to go back to Splash. It just wouldn't be the same. The people I worked with and I became a huge family and it'll never be the same. I'm still in touch with managers from there and they say that it's not the same either. :( I suppose I could take another Fall semester and graduate in December... I just really don't want to leave my boyfriend. On the other hand, I could possibly work at my other dream location (Yes, Splash really WAS my favorite ride!) - The Emporium. He tells me to go, but I've already done it once. If I do go, he could work on the weekends and make more money. There's pros and cons, but they all honestly equal out.

Thank you so much for your input girls - it means so much!!!!!! :)

Ah, I see. Well, good luck with whatever you choose.

Name: Josh
Role: Quick Service Food and Beverage
Arrival Date: No clue yet, I'll update this after I confirm my invitation.

Name: Courtney
Role: Attractions (yay!:banana: )
Spring
Arrival Date: January 7th
College: The University of Texas at Austin

I got my letter today:woohoo: . Hurry up January!!!

Name: Angela (Angie)
Arrival Date: 01/07-05/16
Hometown: Miami, Fl
College:Miami-Dade College
AIM: PixieChic86

Name: Jessie
Term: Spring Advantage
Date: Jan 21
Hometown: Palmyra, NE
School: University of Nebraska Lincoln

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter