Spring 2012 Roommate Survey

1.Your name? Shawn Klein
2. Are you legal (over 21)? Nope. I'm 19
3. Male or female? Male
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight
5. Where do you live? Inwood, NY
6. What role will you have at Disney? Custodial
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)? Spring, I arrive Jan 23, depart May 18
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? I would prefer vista
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? 1-4 rooms. I would like to have a maximum of 4 roommates
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I do like to party as much as i can. but still under 21
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: My favorite food is pizza, but you cant find good pizza in Florida unfortunately. i like to experi-cook.(which is just inventing my own food) haha
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Random, adventurous, loyal
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I am a real punk rocker at heart, but tend to sway into other genres as well. Big fan of the documentaries, in fact its what i wanna do with my life.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: yes. does not matter whatever suits my roomies
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Yes, socially
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Night person, tend to sleep all day that stay up all night and end it with a late night run.
17. Are you driving or flying down?: driving (hopefully, if my car can make it)
18. What do you do for fun?: I like watching movies, along with making movies and editing. i skate and play guitar a little
19. What is your favorite quote?: "Take what you can get" - High School Motto
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: To make some crazy memories!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Just hanging out with friends
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I like to keep everyone positive and happy
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: not afraid to call someone out if they piss me off.
24: Your college: Nassau Community College
25: Your major: Liberal Arts
26. Any medical conditions (optional): nope
27. Are you messy/tidy?: half and half
28. Biggest pet peeve: when someone trys to tell me what to do
29. Favorite Disney movie? TOY STORY
30. How many times have you been to Disney? since i could even remember ive been going
31. Favorite park? Magic Kingdom
32. Favorite ride? Space Mountain
33. Favorite show? Every firework show
34. Favorite resort?Bleh 0,o, idk!
35. Favorite dining? Chef Mickeys haha
36. Favorite character? Disney Character? Goofy
37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: Awesome people in it
38. I like to go to bed around: Usually when i hit the ground. dont really plan it
39. Heavy or light sleeper: Heavy
40. I am easy to wake up in the morning: yes.
41. I would prefer guests: cool
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: Annoying
43. Do you snore: will just have to find out for ourselves
44. On your day off, what time would you wake up: whenever i feel like it. does not matter haha

FACEBOOK ME/ E-MAIL ASAP

1.Your name? Alli

2. Are you legal (over 21)? No, but I will be 21 when I arrive.

3. Male or female? Female

4. Gay, straight, bi (optional):

5. Where do you live? Saint Charles, MO/Kansas City, MO

6. What role will you have at Disney? Quick service food/beverage

7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)? Spring, January 23 arrival

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? No preference

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? 1-4 roommates. Less to worry about.

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I'm not really a "party" person, but I don't mind having people over.

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I can cook some small things. I like seafood, Italian and German food, but there isn't a lot I wont eat.

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?:
Artistic, determined, dedicated.

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Everything but heavy metal and rap.

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No.

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): When I'm 21, yes.

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: It depends, but I'm usually a night person.

17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving.

18. What do you do for fun?: Paint. Draw. Read. Watch tv or play the sims.

19. What is your favorite quote?: " Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney

20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Everything. Meeting new people, working for Disney, going to the parks whenever.

21. Favorite things to do when not working: Taking a break with my friends and going to the park, or Harry Potter/Universal.

22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm friendly and clean.

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I'm non-confrontational and shy.

24: Your college: Kansas City Art Institute

25: Your major: Illustration

26. Any medical conditions (optional): Seasonal Allergies.

27. Are you messy/tidy?: Tidy.Very.

28. Biggest pet peeve: When people are disrespectful of my space/things.

29. Favorite Disney movie? The Lion King.

30. How many times have you been to Disney? Good Lord I can't count. Usually every year since I was born so... about 20?

31. Favorite park? EPCOT and Animal Kingdom

32. Favorite ride? THE HAUNTED MANSION.

33. Favorite show? Indiana Jones Action Spectacular

34. Favorite resort? The Contemporary, Ft. Wilderness Campground

35. Favorite dining? Boma, Chef Mickey's

36. Favorite character? Simba, Figment, MICKEY MOUSE.

37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: Silence, Darkness and a roommate who doesn't snore.

38. I like to go to bed around: When I need to to get enough sleep.

39. Heavy or light sleeper: Moderate.

40. I am easy to wake up in the morning: Sure.

41. I would prefer guests: That don't overstay their welcome.

42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: doesn't clean up, who ignores me completely, or who is really loud.

43. Do you snore: NO.

44. On your day off, what time would you wake up: Depends on the previous day's shift, and what my plans are for the day off.

I'm really excited for this, and after trying for 3 years, I finally got in! I'm excited to meet new people and make new friends. I seem quiet and introvert at first and I keep to myself, but once you get to know me I'll talk about anything.

Just got accepted this morning :'D

1.Your name? Devin

2. Are you legal (over 21)? No, only 19.

4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): straight

5. Where do you live? Bakersfield, CA

6. What role will you have at Disney? Merchandise

7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)? Spring Advantage, don't know the dates yet.

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Chatham Square!

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? 1-3 would be ideal.

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I like having people over, but I'm not a big party-er.

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I'm a little picky with my food. But I can cook well, especially breakfast and mexican food.

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?:
Talkative, friendly, sweet.

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Metal (like Motionless in White, Woe is Me, We Came as Romans). Movies: comedies!

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Nope.

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Socially yes, but its pretty rare.

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Situational.

17. Are you driving or flying down?: Flying :(

18. What do you do for fun?: Internet, travel, read, sing, etc. Pretty much anything can keep me entertained.

19. What is your favorite quote?: "everyone needs something... to find something. everyone is cracked and broken. you have to find something to fix you; to give you what you need, to take you away and make you whole." from Chapter 27.

20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Moving, meeting new people, being out of my element, working for Disney, everything.

21. Favorite things to do when not working: I want to go to the Wizarding World!!

22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm pretty easy to get along with.

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I'm pretty lazy.

24: Your college: California State University of Bakersfield.

25: Your major: Communications/Public Relations

26. Any medical conditions (optional): None

27. Are you messy/tidy?: A little messy with my own stuff, but i keep shared areas clean.

28. Biggest pet peeve: When people use my stuff/eat all my food without even asking.

29. Favorite Disney movie? Beauty and the Beast.

30. How many times have you been to Disney? More than 20 probably.

31. Favorite park? I've only been to Disneyland :(

32. Favorite ride? Space Mountain!!

33. Favorite show? Not sure.

34. Favorite resort? Not sure.

35. Favorite dining? Bengal Barbeque.

36. Favorite character? Mickey of course :)

37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: A comfy bed is all I need!

38. I like to go to bed around: It really depends, anywhere between 9:30pm-1am.

39. Heavy or light sleeper: heavy!

40. I am easy to wake up in the morning: yeah, extremely.

41. I would prefer guests: That don't overstay their welcome.

42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: is really loud, is rude or inconsiderate.

43. Do you snore: no.

44. On your day off, what time would you wake up: probably around 9-10ish.

I'm so excited. I can't wait to meet everyone and move in! :woohoo:

1.Your name? Lindsey

2. Are you legal (over 21)? No, I'll be 20 when I'm there.

4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): straight

5. Where do you live? Temecula, California

6. What role will you have at Disney? QSFB

7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)? Spring Advantage, Feb. 20, Aug. 10.

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? I'm leaning towards Chatham.

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? about three would be good.

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? Do dinner parties count? (I don't like to party;))

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Hmm, fetuccine alfredo. Love it!! I can cook pretty well, but be warned: I only cook vegetarian. I'll share it if I make enough, though.:)

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: sweet, weird, and caring.

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Music: Lots of different types. Alt rock, classical, folk, soundtracks *coughdisney*, oldies. Movies: Anything "clean". Figured I'd warn you.:goodvibes

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Not at all.

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: I like to think of myself as an afternoon person, actually:).

17. Are you driving or flying down?: Flying

18. What do you do for fun?: Watch movies, read, surf the Internet, camp, hike, play piano (or try to figure out any other instrument laying around), snuggle with my doggie.

19. What is your favorite quote?: Here's one of them: "To try to be brave is to be brave. The coward who tries to be brave is before the man who is brave because he is made so and never had to try."

20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Basically everything. Independence, a new environment, new job, roommates, the PARKS!!, EVERYTHING!:goodvibes
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Going to Disneyland or the beach. So I'll want to get to know each and every park, go sightseeing, and go to the beach, if it's close enough (not sure).

22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm a loyal friend.

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I'm a little shy, but I'm trying my best to get over it.

24: Your college: Right now, community college, but I'm hoping to transfer to University of Montana.

25: Your major: Environmental science

26. Any medical conditions (optional): The occasional migraine

27. Are you messy/tidy?: I can be messy, but if it's not my own place, I'm very clean.

28. Biggest pet peeve: When people use my stuff without asking. Just ask!

29. Favorite Disney movie? Toy Story's my absolute favorite, but there's so many more that I like. I'm a huge Disney fan.

30. How many times have you been to Disney? Probably around 15 times.

31. Favorite park? Sometimes Disneyland, sometimes California Adventure

32. Favorite ride? California Screamin'.

33. Favorite show? Remember...Dreams Come True, and Fantasmic!

34. Favorite resort? I've never stayed at one before, but the one I want to stay at most is the Grand Californian.

35. Favorite dining? Lucky Fortune Cookery (best coconut curry!)

36. Favorite character? Woody, but I also like Alice and tons of others

37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: Darkness and a soft bed? And air conditioning!

38. I like to go to bed around: Around 10:30 - 12 is ideal for me. (I usually get to bed from 11 to 1, though)

39. Heavy or light sleeper: pretty light

40. I am easy to wake up in the morning: yes

41. I would prefer guests: That are polite and fun to be around.

42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: is rude and doesn't respect me or the other roommates.

43. Do you snore: No. Apparently I don't make any noise at all when I sleep.

44. On your day off, what time would you wake up: probably about 8:30 to 11, depending on what time I got to bed the night before.

So, basically I'd like a roommate who's respectful but fun and who will go exploring with me! Anyone ready to hit the parks!:)

7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)? Spring Advantage, Feb. 20, Aug. 10.

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? I'm leaning towards Chatham.

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? about three would be good.

We have the same arrival/departure and both want Chatham and 3 roommates...
(wiggles eyebrows)

ok where is this group on facebook a cuz so far to me it does not exist... also how does this matching thing work cuz i dont wanna know no one in my room i want to atleast make a friend before i move down there so its not so awkward... oh btw my name is jeff im new to this:wizard:

1.Your name? Jeff
2. Are you legal (over 21)? nope (19)
3. Male or female? Male
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Gay ( i would prefer not to room with a gay cuz i have not had good experiences with them in the past... weird i know)
5. Where do you live? Miamisburg, OH
6. What role will you have at Disney? Lifeguard
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)? Spring, Februaury 6 to August !0 hoping to stay longer
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Open for discussion.
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? Would prefer 1, but chances of that are small so i would like to have at most 5 other people besides me
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I am down for having a few friends over, within reason. I am not sure about hosting tho
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Yes, I cook; i prefer to not eat red meat i am trying to go pesitarian but chiken is my weakness
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Thoughtful, Fun, Outgoing
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?:i dont mind music cuz i love it all but folk and polka and that obvious weird stuff lol i am into movies but i like family oriented movies
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: no honestly i cant stand it but if you do i cant change that
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): no
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: completely depends on whats going on
17. Are you driving or flying down?: driving but my mom is taking me down i lost my car the day after my bday due to some idiot
18. What do you do for fun?: i tend to eat when im bored which sucks but im not fat trying to stop that would like to find working out enjoyable but someone needs to show me how to do that lol but i love hanging out
19. What is your favorite quote?: in the end your voice is the only one that matters ~or~ you never know until you try you never learn until you fail... ( both by me)
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: to meet new people and to get away from this place and the people i live around
21. Favorite things to do when not working: talking/haging with friends
22. Name one good quality about yourself: you can release to me any issues you are having with people and my lips are sealed my only request is that you let me say something in the end to help resolve the issue... i may not always have something to say tho
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: hmmm im sbd lol nah uhm i tend to be controlling sometimes but im working on it ( im not as bad as i use to be
24: Your college: Sinclair Community College
25: Your major: undecided but i am thinking about getting into human resource management
26. Any medical conditions (optional): nope not really
27. Are you messy/tidy?: lets just say im not a neat freak bt i cant stand a mess
28. Biggest pet peeve: Having to repeat myself several times i saw this and i agree but i guess mine would be ignorance about people and situations
29. Favorite Disney movie? lion king
30. How many times have you been to Disney? WDW 2 times
31. Favorite park? idk i liike downtown
32. Favorite ride? lilo and stitch
33. Favorite show? idk american idol experience
34. Favorite resort? ive only stayed in all star sports
35. Favorite dining? Planet hollywood
36. Favorite character? stitch
37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: i prefer to be cold when i sleep and music playing
38. I like to go to bed around: i like to head to bed around 8:30 9 and be on my laptop for a bit but i am down for whatever as long as i am not disturbed
39. Heavy or light sleeper: im not sure
40. I am easy to wake up in the morning: yes but i am grumpy i tend to keep to myself in the mornings
41. I would prefer guests: anytime as long as i can have the room if i dont like them
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: doesnt find personal hygein a necessity
43. Do you snore: Don't know, my mom says i purr lmao
44. On your day off, what time would you wake up: well recently the past couple weeks i have been getting up before 9:30 regardless of the time i went to bed the night before

:laundy::laundy::laundy::laundy::laundy::laundy::laundy::laundy::laundy:

honest to god or whom ever/ what you believe in i am a weird dude i am gay but cant stand many other gay guys i prefer to be around straight/masculin guys and straight/ feminine girls... if you dont like that i am gay then dont message me i just ask for respect and you will get it back

also i am looking for someone who works out so i can be their work out buddy so i can get in better shape and learn how/ what to do when working out

if you are interested plase hmu on facebook or email me
FB: /jeffy.davis11
both go to my phone so there might be an imediate response

1.Your name? Melissa
2. Are you legal (over 21)? no, i am 19 but my arrival date is my 20th birthday!! :))
3. Male or female? female
5. Where do you live? Chicago, IL
6. What role will you have at Disney? Merchandise!
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)? Spring, Feb 1st- June 1st
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? I'm okay with any of them!
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? I am up to anything! i think it would be more fun to have more than 1 roomate, so i am looking for anything between 2-4 bedrooms!
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I love to party, but not constantly. I will probably prefer parties on weekends mostly, and I am open to hosting within a reasonable amount of people
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I love to cook and even more, bake! and my favorite food is mexican
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: nice, funny, and thoughtful
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: i love a lot of music, and i am a huge movie fan so im basically up to anything; more importantly, i am not picky or care what my roommates listen to
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: yes, outside only
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): I drink socially and not very often
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: night definitely!
17. Are you driving or flying down? I am not sure yet
18. What do you do for fun?: i love to read, write, watch movies, swim
19. What is your favorite quote?: "happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light"
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: well, i am a HUGE disney fan, i have been going there often through my whole life, so the idea in general to be in disneyworld for months is very exciting to me!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: I will probably be a huge fan of going to the parks often!
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I am very easy going and open to living with different people, i am not picky or complain-ey towards others
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can be pretty quiet or shy at certain times
24: Your college: Moraine Valley
25: Your major: English
26. Any medical conditions (optional): nope!
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I am very tidy around my house, but i am slightly messy at times (try not to be) in my room
28. Biggest pet peeve: people who chew with their mouths open
29. Favorite Disney movie? Peter Pan, Up, the little mermaid
30. How many times have you been to Disney? WDW around 15-20 times
31. Favorite park? ahhh so hard! its between magic kingdom and epcot
32. Favorite ride? space mountain, rockin roller coaster, peter pan, splash mountain
33. Favorite show? Fantasmic!
34. Favorite resort? I absolutely love the wilderness lodge, carribean, and boardwalk
35. Favorite dining? Mexico in Epcot, Chef Mickey, fulltons, planet hollywood!!
36. Favorite character? peter pan, aladdin and jasmine, ariel, belle, alice
37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: air conditioning and is VERY dark haha
38. I like to go to bed around: I am usually up pretty late
40. I am easy to wake up in the morning: yep!
41. I would prefer guests: that respect the apartment and those who live in it, not just the person they are hanging out with
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: wants to party loudly every other night and can keep the general areas clean (the room i dont really care about)
43. Do you snore: i have had very few people tell me so; i think i only do lightly sometimes
44. On your day off, what time would you wake up: depends on my plans for the day and how late i was working the day before

if anyone is interested, you can reply to this or message me! you can also preferably find my facebook, my name is Melissa Lynn Boylan :) i hope to hear from you guys! :)

1.Your name? Alicia
5. Where do you live? Stillwater, OK
6. What role will you have at Disney? Attractions
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)? Spring, I arrive February 1 and depart June 1
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? I would prefer Chatham or Patterson, but I wouldn't mind Vista
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? I would like to have a maximum of 4 roommates
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I like to have fun and hang out with my friends. I'm not the hosting-type though.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: My favorite food is steak! I'd like to think I can cook quite well.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Random, quirky and adventurous
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I'm all over the place with music. I'll listen to just about everything short of country. I'm not really into chick flicks. I really like comedy and horror films and some cartoons.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Night person, but if there's coffee available I can become a morning person.
18. What do you do for fun?: I like watching movies, writing, and just going out and exploring the city...and by exploring the city I mean shopping.
19. What is your favorite quote?: "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." Dr. Seuss
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: I'm ready to meet new people and live on my own. Oh..and it's Disney, who wouldn't be excited?
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm a great listener
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I am shy
24: Your college: Oklahoma State University
25: Your major: Strategic Communications & Political Science (double major)
26. Any medical conditions (optional): I'm mildly ADD XD
27. Are you messy/tidy?: Very tidy
28. Biggest pet peeve: Dramatic people
29. Favorite Disney movie? Up
30. How many times have you been to Disney? I've been to Disney World twice and Disneyland more times than I can count
32. Favorite ride? Space Mountain or Tower of Terror
33. Favorite show? Wishes
34. Favorite resort? Paradise Pier in California
35. Favorite dining? Too many to choose from
36. Favorite character? Disney Character? Probably either Princess Jasmine or Donald Duck
37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: Air conditioning and a window
38. I like to go to bed around: Usually 11:30 or midnight depending on the night
40. I am easy to wake up in the morning: With the right alarms yes.
41. I would prefer guests: That are respectful of sleep schedules and tidiness
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: Doesn't remotely care about the cleanliness of the apartment or someone loud to the point of being obnoxious
43. Do you snore: Nope
44. On your day off, what time would you wake up: Probably noon or later

If interested, PM me and I'll give you a link to my Facebook page

hey alicia, my name is melissa, and we have the same arrival dates for DCP! i also posted my roommate questions on this thread, and my facebook name is Melissa Lynn Boylan if you want to message me there or here! i think we have some general stuff in common if youre interested! :)

Do you have a facebook? I already found one roommate, and I'd love for you to join us as well! :D

Your name?:Stephen "Steve" Gleffe

... Age (over 21)?: Yep (23)

Male or female?: Male

Gay, straight, bi (optional):Straight

Where do you live?:Grants Pass, OR

What role will you have at Disney?: Merchandizing

Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at?: Patterson/Chattem

How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?:1-6

Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: Not really, nope

What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Not picky, can sorta cook east things.

If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?:Kind,friendly, funny

What kind of music/movies do you like?: Romantic comedies, action, disney, mostly everything but country, heavey rap and gospel christain.

Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?:Nope, would hope to be in smoke free environment

Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Not really.

Are you a night person or a morning person?: Both

Are you driving or flying down?: Flying

What do you do for fun?: Read, theater, bike ride, hang with fam and friends, X-box 360, computer.

What is your favorite quote?: You've got a friend in me.

What are you most excited about in being in the DCP?: Disney world, learning, work, life experience, friends.

Favorite things to do when not working: Read, chill.

Name one good quality about yourself: Friendly

Your college: Southern Oregon University

Your major: Psychology

Any medical conditions (optional):Nope

Are you messy/tidy?: Pretty tidey, well at least can be at times.

Anything else you want to state: Looking for an easygoing, friendly, none smoker or wild partier, responsible, respectful roomates.
hi what is your arrival date i am looking for a roomate and you seem like a chill dude

1.Your name? Kayla
2. Are you legal (over 21)? no, 20
5. Where do you live? Mobile, AL
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)? Spring advantage, arrival February 20/ departure August 10
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Vista Way or Chatham
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? 4-7

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I enjoy parties
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?:I love most types of food, but I can't cook at all
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Friendly, enthusiastic, youthful
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: acoustic
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Both.
17. Are you driving or flying down?:driving.
18. What do you do for fun?: Hang out with friends, spend time outside, photography, going to concerts
19. What is your favorite quote?: "live for today"
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: I am most excited about the networking opportunities, the chance to give back to Disney and make magic for others, and to meet new people.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Hang out with friends and just have fun. I want to spend lots of time in the parks!
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm out going
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can be overbearing.
24: Your college: University of South Alabama
25: Your major: Public Relations and Photography
26. Any medical conditions (optional):
27. Are you messy/tidy?: tidy
28. Biggest pet peeve: People not communicating with me when there are problems.
29. Favorite Disney movie? The Lion King
30. How many times have you been to Disney? once
32. Favorite ride? Space Mountain
33. Favorite show? Festival of the Lion King
34. Favorite resort?
35. Favorite dining?
36. Favorite character? Jessie
37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: Cool, quiet, and dark.
38. I like to go to bed around: Depends...around 12-2 am, usually.
40. I am easy to wake up in the morning: yes
41. I would prefer guests: absolutely
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: Doesn't communicate with me if there are problems!
44. On your day off, what time would you wake up: Depends on how late i worked the night before.

do you know anydudes tht will be going down feb 6 for that program cuz i cant find anyone... and how much do you know about the lifeguard qualifications

do you know anydudes tht will be going down feb 6 for that program cuz i cant find anyone... and how much do you know about the lifeguard qualifications

My son is checking in Feb. 6. He's not on these boards, but he's on facebook. He's pretty quiet, non-smoker, likes to have fun, but not a partier. He prefers Chatham over the other 2 but would do Patterson in a pinch. He doesn't have major preferences about number of roommates. He's driving so he'll have his car.

1.Your name? Alicia
5. Where do you live? Stillwater, OK
6. What role will you have at Disney? Attractions
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)? Spring, I arrive February 1 and depart June 1
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? I would prefer Chatham or Patterson, but I wouldn't mind Vista
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? I would like to have a maximum of 4 roommates
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I like to have fun and hang out with my friends. I'm not the hosting-type though.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: My favorite food is steak! I'd like to think I can cook quite well.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Random, quirky and adventurous
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I'm all over the place with music. I'll listen to just about everything short of country. I'm not really into chick flicks. I really like comedy and horror films and some cartoons.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Night person, but if there's coffee available I can become a morning person.
18. What do you do for fun?: I like watching movies, writing, and just going out and exploring the city...and by exploring the city I mean shopping.
19. What is your favorite quote?: "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." Dr. Seuss
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: I'm ready to meet new people and live on my own. Oh..and it's Disney, who wouldn't be excited?
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm a great listener
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I am shy
24: Your college: Oklahoma State University
25: Your major: Strategic Communications & Political Science (double major)
26. Any medical conditions (optional): I'm mildly ADD XD
27. Are you messy/tidy?: Very tidy
28. Biggest pet peeve: Dramatic people
29. Favorite Disney movie? Up
30. How many times have you been to Disney? I've been to Disney World twice and Disneyland more times than I can count
32. Favorite ride? Space Mountain or Tower of Terror
33. Favorite show? Wishes
34. Favorite resort? Paradise Pier in California
35. Favorite dining? Too many to choose from
36. Favorite character? Disney Character? Probably either Princess Jasmine or Donald Duck
37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: Air conditioning and a window
38. I like to go to bed around: Usually 11:30 or midnight depending on the night
40. I am easy to wake up in the morning: With the right alarms yes.
41. I would prefer guests: That are respectful of sleep schedules and tidiness
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: Doesn't remotely care about the cleanliness of the apartment or someone loud to the point of being obnoxious
44. On your day off, what time would you wake up: Probably noon or later

If interested, PM me and I'll give you a link to my Facebook page

Hey, you are arriving on the same dates as I am and we seem to match up! PM me if you want more information!
--Kathy

Hey, you are arriving on the same dates as I am and we seem to match up! PM me if you want more information!
--Kathy

Hey! I can't send private messages because I don't post enough apparently. Feel free to find me on Facebook. My name is Alicia Danielle Tilson on there.

1.Your name? Jeff
2. Are you legal (over 21)? nope (19)
3. Male or female? Male
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Gay ( i would prefer not to room with a gay cuz i have not had good experiences with them in the past... weird i know)
5. Where do you live? Miamisburg, OH
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)? Spring, Februaury 6 to August !0 hoping to stay longer
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Open for discussion.
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? Would prefer 1, but chances of that are small so i would like to have at most 5 other people besides me
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I am down for having a few friends over, within reason. I am not sure about hosting tho
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Yes, I cook; i prefer to not eat red meat i am trying to go pesitarian but chiken is my weakness
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Thoughtful, Fun, Outgoing
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?:i dont mind music cuz i love it all but folk and polka and that obvious weird stuff lol i am into movies but i like family oriented movies
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: no honestly i cant stand it but if you do i cant change that
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): no
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: completely depends on whats going on
17. Are you driving or flying down?: driving but my mom is taking me down i lost my car the day after my bday due to some idiot
18. What do you do for fun?: i tend to eat when im bored which sucks but im not fat trying to stop that would like to find working out enjoyable but someone needs to show me how to do that lol but i love hanging out
19. What is your favorite quote?: in the end your voice is the only one that matters ~or~ you never know until you try you never learn until you fail... ( both by me)
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: to meet new people and to get away from this place and the people i live around
21. Favorite things to do when not working: talking/haging with friends
22. Name one good quality about yourself: you can release to me any issues you are having with people and my lips are sealed my only request is that you let me say something in the end to help resolve the issue... i may not always have something to say tho
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: hmmm im sbd lol nah uhm i tend to be controlling sometimes but im working on it ( im not as bad as i use to be
24: Your college: Sinclair Community College
25: Your major: undecided but i am thinking about getting into human resource management
26. Any medical conditions (optional): nope not really
27. Are you messy/tidy?: lets just say im not a neat freak bt i cant stand a mess
28. Biggest pet peeve: Having to repeat myself several times i saw this and i agree but i guess mine would be ignorance about people and situations
29. Favorite Disney movie? lion king
30. How many times have you been to Disney? WDW 2 times
31. Favorite park? idk i liike downtown
32. Favorite ride? lilo and stitch
33. Favorite show? idk american idol experience
34. Favorite resort? ive only stayed in all star sports
35. Favorite dining? Planet hollywood
36. Favorite character? stitch
37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: i prefer to be cold when i sleep and music playing
38. I like to go to bed around: i like to head to bed around 8:30 9 and be on my laptop for a bit but i am down for whatever as long as i am not disturbed
39. Heavy or light sleeper: im not sure
40. I am easy to wake up in the morning: yes but i am grumpy i tend to keep to myself in the mornings
41. I would prefer guests: anytime as long as i can have the room if i dont like them
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: doesnt find personal hygein a necessity
43. Do you snore: Don't know, my mom says i purr lmao
44. On your day off, what time would you wake up: well recently the past couple weeks i have been getting up before 9:30 regardless of the time i went to bed the night before

:laundy::laundy::laundy::laundy::laundy::laundy::laundy::laundy::laundy:

honest to god or whom ever/ what you believe in i am a weird dude i am gay but cant stand many other gay guys i prefer to be around straight/masculin guys and straight/ feminine girls... if you dont like that i am gay then dont message me i just ask for respect and you will get it back

also i am looking for someone who works out so i can be their work out buddy so i can get in better shape and learn how/ what to do when working out

if you are interested plase hmu on facebook or email me
FB: /jeffy.davis11
both go to my phone so there might be an imediate response

I noticed you needed a work out buddy. I'm dieting and trying to lose weight. I too am looking for someone to work out with =D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter