Sponsorship Of Annual Passports

Our dates have changed, we will now be at Disney from 5th to 12th August and can sponsor up to 12 people. It thats helpful to anybody please let me know :)

Hi there! I'm from Belgium and I'm going to Paris from 12th 'till 15th July. I can give 3 people a 10% reduction on their Annual Passports. You can sent me a PM.

Hi!

I'll be there Aug 13(evening)-15 and Sept 22 and can give up to 3 people 10% discount.

We're going from Sept 21st - 24th we have 2 APs so I think we can sponsor up to 6 people.

:yay:

Dear all

Could any body sponsor us 2 adults and 1 child

the prob is we are going 26th July to the 8th Aug

so it will not give a lot of time to get the form over to us

Any help would be great

Thank you

Disney 08

I'm going to Paris from 12th 'till 15th July.

We are going 18th of July

Hi manuela and MyGlobeTrip ~ Reid, Jackie, Elaine and I welcome you to the DLP DISboard. :welcome:

We're a friendly lot on here, so please join in on any thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each.

If you haven't had a look yet, the DLP DISboard posting rules are here and the DIS posting guidelines can be found here. :)

Could any body sponsor us 2 adults and 1 child

the prob is we are going 26th July to the 8th Aug

so it will not give a lot of time to get the form over to us
The rules have changed and now the sponsor has to be present at the AP Bureau with the sponsee.

This makes it a lot harder to get sponsored as you have to hope that there will be someone able to sponsor you who will also be there on your first day.

Good luck. :wizard:

Just a gentle bump. We are there 5th to 12th August and can sponsor up to 12 people. If those dates are any use to anybody please send me a pm. Thankyou :)

Hi, just letting the board know if there's anyone who'd need sponsorship,we'd be there 29Aug till 04 Sept.

We can sponsor 12 people. Thanks. :woohoo:

Hi there we would gladly sponsor anybody on our trip in October for AP,s we will be there for the 3 days if we can be of any help drop me an PM we went through the same proccess being sponsored from a lovely family in July.

Didn't expect to be back so soon LOL ah well thats what AP's are all about i guess:rotfl:

Hiya,
I'm in DLP from 3rd to 18th September if anyone wants sponsorship during that time :-)

Managed to book another trip before our passes expire :banana::banana::banana:

We will be there 17th October to 20th October and can sponser 9 people
PM me if I can help. :flower3:

Shellyd:woohoo::dance3::woohoo:

Still a way ahead but if anyone would like to be sponsored just before Christmas we will be there from the 19th to 23rd December and would be happy to sponsor.

Hi,
Will be at DLP on Friday 8th October 2010
Saturday 9th october 2010
Monday 11th October 2010
can sponsor 6 passes, pm if interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter