• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Splash Mountain -- How Wet?

Just ask a CM to put you in the back. We always ask to ride in the front or middle of RockinRollercoaster because my 6yo DD is so small (just barely makes the height req.) she gets tossed around in the back. The CMs are happy to oblige!
Michele

From Birnbaum book 2004

HOT TIP: If you'd like to get soaked on Splash Mountain, request a seat up front.

It also says...If you want to get wet, try to sit up front or on the right; seats in the back recieve a smaller splash.

Less water in the back, huh? 2tinksmom had a point what is relevant in my case. We've got a 5 y.o. daughter. I imagine the back of that rollercoaster is a bit of a whipping experience. May be we should aim for the middle-left.

KIS

Something else to be aware of: the smell of the water. The water at Splash usually smells rather a lot like sour laundry, and if you get drenched, your clothes will retain the smell until you wash them. I always carry a little bottle of Febreze if we visit MK on a hot day; I just can't stand that sour smell.

We switched to wearing sport sandals at theme parks years ago; no more issues with wet shoes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter