So you have a clock in your bathroom?

• Yes

Votes: 49 38.3%
  • No

Votes: 77 60.2%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
yes, I always had a small clock radio in the bathroom to keep track of time when I used to go into the office. now I have an Alexa with clock.

I can't believe you all only do one thing in the bathroom. There's lots of other things to do in there.

I have an older house, my bathroom is TINY. I much prefer getting dressed in my bedroom where there is room to turn around!

I suppose I could find wall space for a clock in my bathroom, but I have never tried. I do take my watch in there occasionally if I am dying my hair, otherwise I am not in there long enough for it to be an issue.

I have an older house, my bathroom is TINY. I much prefer getting dressed in my bedroom where there is room to turn around!

I suppose I could find wall space for a clock in my bathroom, but I have never tried. I do take my watch in there occasionally if I am dying my hair, otherwise I am not in there long enough for it to be an issue.
I'm Dad and I have 2 girls.

My first trip on the bicycle, I was bunking with my one buddy. He jumped into the bathroom first when we got to the hotel. He finished and came out towel around his waist. Went over to his bed and started getting dressed while I went and jumped into the shower. When I came out of the bathroom, I was fully dressed ready to head to dinner. He was still hanging around buck naked.

And that's the difference between a Marine and a Dad with teenage daughters where Dad was conditioned to come out of the bathroom completely dressed and ready, LOL. I'm now by myself, girls live with mom and they are both just about moved out anyways, but I still lock the bathroom door being by myself. It's just habit not to be walking around the house to go get dressed rather than coming out of the bathroom ready to go, LOL.

We put one in the bathroom but the steam from the shower killed it rather quickly. Do you all you waterproof clocks?

No, I guess I have never had a clock in any bathroom my whole life. I somehow feel slightly deprived now.

Nope, but have a HomePod mini and I can ask Siri if I really need to know.

My first trip on the bicycle, I was bunking with my one buddy. He jumped into the bathroom first when we got to the hotel. He finished and came out towel around his waist. Went over to his bed and started getting dressed while I went and jumped into the shower. When I came out of the bathroom, I was fully dressed ready to head to dinner. He was still hanging around buck naked.

And that's the difference between a Marine and a Dad with teenage daughters where Dad was conditioned to come out of the bathroom completely dressed and ready, LOL. I'm now by myself, girls live with mom and they are both just about moved out anyways, but I still lock the bathroom door being by myself. It's just habit not to be walking around the house to go get dressed rather than coming out of the bathroom ready to go, LOL.
I have boys and am only female in household. I get dressed in bedroom.
I use the en-suite so this isn’t an issue. Teen boys don’t hang in parents bedroom.

Yes have a small travel clock in our bathroom we got free from Toyota. Helped when working and got me moving if got behind.

There was one on the counter in the kids bathroom upstairs too to get them moving along for school too. That one was an alarm clock with a terrible alarm one would set so they had to get out of bed to turn it off.

Have to say, I’m somewhat of a germophobe, but bringing a phone into the bathroom is gross. I hope those of you who do it, clean/sanitize your phone once in a while. :crazy2:

You sound like my husband, also a dad to 2 girls. He makes sure that he is decent before coming out of the bathroom, even in our master bath, with the bedroom door shut.

No but I usually have my phone nearby. And, we have a Google Home in our bedroom so I can always holler at her for the time if needed.

The last thing I do when getting ready is my hair and makeup, I have a small clock next to my sink.

Have to say, I’m somewhat of a germophobe, but bringing a phone into the bathroom is gross. I hope those of you who do it, clean/sanitize your phone once in a while. :crazy2:
I have to say, I believe your phone is probably the dirtiest thing in the house so I agree, clean/sanitize your phone before bringing it into the bathroom bringing in all those germs :rotfl2:

Same for me. My morning routine is always the same, no need to know what time it is during the 30 minutes in the bathroom.
May we say, the time can be a little variable depending on what one had to eat last night for dinner? :rolleyes1

I have boys and am only female in household. I get dressed in bedroom.
I use the en-suite so this isn’t an issue. Teen boys don’t hang in parents bedroom.
Not fancy enough of a house. Only 1 bathroom which would entail walking around past all the bedrooms. Obviously if there was more bathrooms, I would have just walked from the bathroom into my bedroom.

1000 sq ft house. We weren't blessed enough to get out of a starter house. If you're not behind a closed door when naked in a house that small, someone's going to see 😂 .

Yes - we have 3 bathrooms and each bathroom has a clock

Yes, for the first time in my life. I bought one for when my son started school last week because every minute matters now in the mornings and I wanted to be able to keep an eye on the time without having to constantly open my iPad. My husband made fun of me being so old-fashioned for buying a clock. :laughing: I got one for my nightstand too, so I can have a backup alarm!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter