So you have a clock in your bathroom?

• Yes

Votes: 49 38.3%
  • No

Votes: 77 60.2%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
May we say, the time can be a little variable depending on what one had to eat last night for dinner? :rolleyes1
Knowing what time it is won't help that go faster. If it's overly long I just know I need to rush a little more in the shower.

No I don't have a clock in the bathroom. I never knew that was a thing until I saw the thread here with the picture of one in there.
I am a minimalist and a slight germaphobe so the less stuff in my bathroom the better

We seem to have clocks everywhere.

Living area - 2 (one on entertainment stand (cable box doesn't have time on it anymore, and one above door to guest room)
Guest room - 2 (one above door and an alarm clock)
Master Bedroom - 2 (large one one wall and alarm clock)
Master bathroom - 2 (one on shelf with hand towels and one above door)
And of course one on microwave and one on stove.

Where do I look for the time? On my phone!

I voted other. I do have a clock in the bathroom, but it's a battery-operated wall clock and it hasn't worked for years.

I put it in there because I'd be getting ready (hair, makeup, etc) and lose track of time. It was easy, at a glance, to see how much time I had before I needed to leave. However, the batteries didn't last nearly as long as I expected and it's a pain to change them, so... I haven't.

No clock in any bathroom, but from where I stand at the sink getting ready in the master bath I can see DH’s nightstand where he has an alarm clock with the time. We are self employed so I am not usually worried about the time in the morning unless I have an appointment before work and then I watch the clock when I am getting ready.

I said no, but I used to. The only reason I had one was because it was a Disney clock that went with the decor in our previous home. We never even bothered to change the time on it, during DST. I was for looks only.

Yes all bathrooms have clocks - I use it when getting ready for work - matter fact - hardly a room in my house doesn’t have some kind of clock

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter