spectator with young kids?

Even with this info...maybe we will take my car plus with people trying to get back to resorts after the race....Will TTC parking be opened early for the spectators?

It won't be open (It's part of the course). Park at Epcot and take the monorail--which will be running. But you still need to get to Epcot before they start closing roads--coming from ASM you would be impacted by the closure of World Drive from Buena Vista to Epcot Center Drive. Here's a link to the road closure map from last year. You should be able to find the latest version at the hotel or expo.

https://disneytalkblog.wordpress.com/2017/12/30/wdw-marathon-guest-impacts/

At this point i am about to say forget this buddy we will see you back at the resort when you are done. Not saying I don't want to support him but this bib thing and all he hasn't given me the info only the general emails from run disney and its just still all confusing to me. I figured busses would still be moving around to help...so I can only get a bus to epcot at this point and go from there?
When my DH ran the full marathon in 2014, my kids were older than yours (6 and 9 at the time) and we went to see him at Epcot just a little before the finish line so we wouldn't have to deal with early buses or early driving (we had our own car). He will literally run by you in 30 seconds. You should not underestimate the amount of people. I would just go see him at the Finish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!