Specialty coffee at GF

krose4

Thanking the Phoenicians
We’re officially one week out (yay) and while making my morning latte it occurred to me that I am not sure Grand Floridian has a specialty coffee shop. We’ve stayed at the Poly and I adored their coffee cart, and the contemporary has Joffreys in the lobby which fit my latte needs.

Is there a good spot to grab an early morning latte or am I better served walking over to the Poly and getting coffee there? We’re staying DVC so the walk isn’t terrible to the Poly if that’s my only (or better) option.

Last edited:
We’re officially one week out (yay) and while making my morning latte it occurred to me that I am not sure Grand Floridian has a specialty coffee shop. We’ve stayed at the Poly and I adored their coffee cart, and the contemporary has Joffreys in the lobby which fit my latte needs.

Is there a good spot to grab an early morning latte or am I better served walking over to the Poly and getting coffee there? We’re staying DVC so the walk isn’t terrible to the Poly if that’s my only (or better) option.
Yes GF does! You can go over to Gasparilla’s! Here’s the Menu:

72BABC1A-D670-47FB-8000-E56702554A12.jpegFEBF5F87-9377-48BE-AF0F-1BCFFB1B0DA9.jpeg8A6874F2-1282-4456-A3C7-AE05E1F37B90.jpeg
Have a great time!

And an advantage to Gaspy's is that you can take that coffee (and whatever else leapt into your hands and made you pay for it 😉) out to one of the terrace tables.

Lovely outdoor seating there, esp. for watching fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter