Speaking of souvenirs...a couple of questions...

lntsmom

<font color=teal>Soarin' is addictive!<br><font co
First, my sister is a Goofy fan. Has anyone who's been recently seen any intersting Goofy merchandise? We rarely go into the shops, but I'd make a trip for something that would make a good birthday present.

Second, what's new for Mr. Potato Head? I was so disappointed at WDW last year. The bins were empty! The CMs said they hadn't gotten a shipment for a long time. Is there anything newish for him at DLR?

Finally, a DTD question. Has anyone been to the Lego store this month? Do they have full bins in the "fill a container" area? Like the Potato Head parts, there was pretty much nothing but empty bins when we were at the Lego store at WDW last year. My younger son was really bummed. He doesn't like the kids so much; he'd rather have a selection of random bricks and do his own thing.

TIA!

We were there last month and the Lego store had a fill-a-box area, I seem to recall.

As for Mr PH - not sure what's new as it was the first time I'd been to DCA and the Engineears store, but they had the Darth Vadar, storm trooper, Buzz outfits, plus lots of "girlie" ones: Ariel, (big red hair!) Tinkerbell (wings!) and of course all the Dis accessories: different ears, autograph book, icecream, video camera, cast member badge, ticket, popcorn etc. They should make a churro!

My favourite is the light saber potato masher :rotfl: too cute.

It looks like DS2 and I will get our "good Disney junk" fix on this trip!

People crack up when they visit my home in the couple of months after a Disney trip. I haul out my Mr. Potato Heads (8 total...including 1 that is the original) and gussy them up in their Disney finery!

Thank you for the info...this is good news!

I still have a Goofy in a kilt from WDW, Scottish Goofy.

Check the shops as sometimes there are themed plushies and other merchandise with the characters. I have a coffee mug from the Hollywood lot with the fab 5 on it in Hollywood style background. It is a matter of poking around in shops for hidden treasures. I am not sure but I think the crystal shops have glassware with Goofy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter