SPACE SUIT: who needs one and who can gift one

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can take my name off i won a space suit. I will try once a day for a like an hour and if i win one i will give it to the people who want one.

i would also LOVE to be gifted a space suit!
do they come with the bubble helmets? or is that going to be like the diver helmet and you buy it later?

I think being a gift recipient may be the ONLY way I ever get one.!:) Pitiful.....
Though, who knows I may try that new ship tonight and see if it helps me through that level 3. Everytime I get to that last space station I get blasted by some rock! Sheesh!:)
Kim

purplegoddess said:
i would also LOVE to be gifted a space suit!
do they come with the bubble helmets? or is that going to be like the diver helmet and you buy it later?

its the full suit
shoes
bubble
shirt
pants

Hi, I only have got up to level 7 and i really want a space suit (my sister who isn't on the forums wants one too and she has only got to level 3).

Can anyone help us out? (i'll send a PM to Maleficent2 if and when i get one).
My name on VMK is pkwebmaster if you want to talk to me in VMK.

Maleficent2 said:
Also let me know if I missed anyone(only human;) )

Maleficent2 WOOT gifted by Cheezeman05
Chickysmom Woot gifted by Daisypaws
Kitashus
Polysisterchick
Disneyfaniv

Mal

LOL I was not aware of my need for an I V, but if you know something I should, please fill me in :) ; in any case I am in LV if you need me! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

you can take me off the list, my own kid, JamminJoey, gifted me a suit. Woot woot for JamminJoey!!!!

I know there are lots of people who posted before me, but i was wondering after those people are gifted a suit, if i could be squeezed in there too!! :)
I have tried so hard at this game, it is driving my crazy!!!!!!!!!!
I got to level 11 but then died twice!!!!!

I have been trying to get a suit since august. That's when i started going to trade rooms and offering every thing i owned for it. Then I started to to collect really nice and rare things just to trade for a space suit. BUt now i have nothing. But I have traded a lot of my stuff away now, adn nobody will trade me a suit for what i have!!!

So if anybody is super good at this game and has a few extra space suits to spare (of course after giving to those who posted before me) then I would be forever grateful if you gifted one my way!!!

My VMK name is FrontierEmma and my room is called "The Spooky Scary Room"

:wave2: :) :wave2: :) :) :wave2: :)

goofyandplutoluver said:
How much do you need to score to win 1?

It is not point based. You must complete 16 levels to get one.

PLEASE Gift Me One!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I'm on the list but PLEASE

i would love to have a space suit but i cant beat the game even when my mom helps me :confused3 I f anyone would donate one to me i would be happy :wave2:

if anyone can get me a space suit i will be happy and i have wanted a space suit for a very long time

I'd love to try to earn a space suit on my own, but that's not gonna happen. I'm terrible at the game. I would love for have one gifted, but I don't cry if I don't ever get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter