Souvenier Question

sulleyfan

<font color=red>2319!! WE HAVE A 2319!!<br><font c
As a solo traveler who likes limited amounts of luggage to lug around, is there anywhere to ship souveniers from at the resorts? I know that you can opt to have them shipped when bought, but I'd rather purchase them all, box them up and send them all together for the most part. TIA for the help. :)

sulleyfan said:
As a solo traveler who likes limited amounts of luggage to lug around, is there anywhere to ship souveniers from at the resorts? I know that you can opt to have them shipped when bought, but I'd rather purchase them all, box them up and send them all together for the most part. TIA for the help. :)

I shipped stuff home one time while staying at the BWL. I went over to the Convention Center Business office and they packed it it and everything for me.
I don't know where you are staying if this is an option. You could probably do it at the Convention Center at the YC & BC too.

Stitch#1 said:
I shipped stuff home one time while staying at the BWL. I went over to the Convention Center Business office and they packed it it and everything for me.
I don't know where you are staying if this is an option. You could probably do it at the Convention Center at the YC & BC too.

We stayed at Port Orleans French Quarter and yes they will also send packages out for you, however, you must have receipt for all of the souveniers (for insurance purposes).

So, I guess I would just say please keep all of your receipt (just incase) or else you will have to pack all of the souveniers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter